Apology!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Re: Apology!

Post by wheelie »

I am sorry to for saying "Parrots are a very pretty bird". In fact they are dirty and squaky dam birds! :lol:.

Seriously, it takes a man to apologize. Good on you for doing it.
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

wheelie wrote:I am sorry to for saying "Parrots are a very pretty bird". In fact they are dirty and squaky dam birds! :lol:
I still think its funny and it sorta went with the mood in a Wheelie Weird way :lol: :lol:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
strum

Post by strum »

wheelie wrote: Seriously, it takes a man to apologize. Good on you for doing it.

I agree.
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
lovelight

Post by lovelight »

x3
Roadrunnr72

Post by Roadrunnr72 »

X4,

Way to step up, and try to clear the air!!!

The way that other thread was going, thought I was on AT.......RR
Phoenix
Matrix 380

I'm a member of PETA
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

wheelie wrote:I am sorry to for saying "Parrots are a very pretty bird". In fact they are dirty and squaky dam birds! :lol:.

Seriously, it takes a man to apologize. Good on you for doing it.
Darn and there for a little bit I thought I was pretty being a parrot and all and now you done took that away from me :lol: Back to my rock :lol:

Dan It does take a big man to apologize ...Good for you for stepping up, And with that said I am in no way taking sides or saying who or what was wrong. We all are guilty for being wrong at some point. Correcting a wrong is right.
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

I don't know what went on and I don't want to know. But I do know that Wes is a heck of a good man and so is Dan. Unfortunately crap happened but it is nice to see that you Dan are a big enough man to step up and issue an apology. I send a big virtual hug from me to the both of you my friends. Life is to dang short to get into it and to stay sore at each other. Unfortunately it does happen but it can be repaired in most cases.
Raymond
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

Raymond wrote:I don't know what went on and I don't want to know. But I do know that Wes is a heck of a good man and so is Dan. Unfortunately crap happened but it is nice to see that you Dan are a big enough man to step up and issue an apology. I send a big virtual hug from me to the both of you my friends. Life is to dang short to get into it and to stay sore at each other. Unfortunately it does happen but it can be repaired in most cases.
Raymond
Very well said !!!!!
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Cherokeeson

Post by Cherokeeson »

maine hunter wrote:
Raymond wrote:I don't know what went on and I don't want to know. But I do know that Wes is a heck of a good man and so is Dan. Unfortunately crap happened but it is nice to see that you Dan are a big enough man to step up and issue an apology. I send a big virtual hug from me to the both of you my friends. Life is to dang short to get into it and to stay sore at each other. Unfortunately it does happen but it can be repaired in most cases.
Raymond
Very well said !!!!!
X2 ! :D
Equinox (Exodus) - Vari-Zone - Big John Custom Arrows
Swhackers, Mangus Stingers
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
—Albert Einstein
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

JPjunkie wrote:
wheelie wrote:I am sorry to for saying "Parrots are a very pretty bird". In fact they are dirty and squaky dam birds! :lol:
I still think its funny and it sorta went with the mood in a Wheelie Weird way :lol: :lol:
Wheelie "Stirs the Pot" but with a crooked paddle! :lol: :lol: He's a hoot and a good guy. Keeps somethings a bit lighter at times.
Glad everybody made up. Back to bein' one big happy family!
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

ttt
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

xcaliber wrote:JP, and Strum, I owe you cats an apology too! You guys have been here a while, and although we don't always agree, we are cut from the same cloth! Some of the best ass whoopings i ever got, or gave were with my brother, and I loved him until the day he died! You guys are alright in my book, and hunting friends are hard to find these days. You guys stay on track, stand up for what you believe, and take no $hit in the process! 8)
As long as you play nice Its cool :lol:and you know me I take none :wink:
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Hey you are an alright good person at heart. I salute ya :D
strum

Post by strum »

xcaliber wrote:JP, and Strum, I owe you cats an apology too! You guys have been here a while, and although we don't always agree, we are cut from the same cloth! Some of the best ass whoopings i ever got, or gave were with my brother, and I loved him until the day he died! You guys are alright in my book, and hunting friends are hard to find these days. You guys stay on track, stand up for what you believe, and take no $hit in the process! 8)
This is an edit (in case you didn't know)
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

So, tell him in private..like a real apology should be done...or are you more interested in what OTHERS think of you?
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!