Exocet For Sale

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

PJC

Exocet For Sale

Post by PJC »

For Sale: complete Exocet package. Excellent condition, Used one season.
Complete with Leupold red dot scope. Cocking aid, Quiver, Arrows, 85gr Thunderheads. $750.00 Canadian. I am located in the Elora/Fergus area for those in Ontario that would like to pick up the bow rather then pay for shipping.
PJC

Price reduced

Post by PJC »

I will sell the crossbow seperate from the scope.
It is an incredible set up, but if you do not want the scope
I can always sell it on e-bay. If you are close enough to try it
I think you will like the scope.
With scope. $700.00
Without scope $450.00

Pat Cameron
BUCKSLAYER

can you

Post by BUCKSLAYER »

can you send me some pics since red label cant..
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

if you wanna discuss my name Buckslayer bring it on via PM.

I have nothing to do with this thread so don't drag me into it.
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

sorry.....was supposed to be a pm
Last edited by RichardS on Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Richard-
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

TAKE IT OFF THIS THREAD BOYS.

PJC HAS A BOW TO SELL, LET HIM SELL IT.

my humblest apologies for the unfortunate Hijack PJC.

MIKE
BUCKSLAYER

whos hijacking??

Post by BUCKSLAYER »

thanks for the pictures pjc..i never heard of a cross model 02/03 but im afraid to ask anyone...
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

buckslayer : I'm not up on current events , because I haven't been reading the forum too in depth lately ... but it seems , for what ever reason , you and Red Label aren't going to be sending each other Christmas cards this year !!

That said .... don't be afraid to ask questions on this forum ... there is still alot of info out there .....

As for model years etc. Many changes developed with Excalibur models over the years ( example ... cast risers went to machined risers etc. )

All of the newer bows have machined risers . I did see an Exocet recently that had all the modern up dates ( mag tipped limbs , D bars , hardwoods camo stock ) but it had a cast riser and bronze rail . I later found out it was right from the factory that way .

It didn't really matter , because the bow was " mint " , " as new " . It is difficult to pin point exactly what year it was 02/03 ? Since no bow has a year marker on it that I'm aware of ?

The only way I know of to get the best info of a bows origin is to send some pic's and detailed info to [email protected] <[email protected]>

IMHO ... 01 / 02 / 03 / 04 don't mean squat .... the performance and value of these bows stays up there ..... if a bow is "mint" or " like new" it's going to shoot good wether it's an 02 / 03 .... what ever .

For us in Canada we got to consider the GST , PST taxes which equals another 15 % total . So when we sell a bow used we have to price it based on the original retail price , since we can't expect to recoup the taxes :cry:

So for example .... if you know of a bow that's out there that is in great shape that is $50 , $75 , $100 cheaper than a new bow then grab it .... (unless the bow has 3000 shots out of it )... it won't amount to a hill of beans to it's life expectancy or it's performance compared to a new bow ....

Another thing about used bows is sometimes you get lucky with the accessories that come with it ....

My $0.02

Hope this little bit of rambling helps you see the light when you look for a new or used bow in the future .....
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

I don't know PJC from Adam but lets have a look at what he's offering ....

A new Exocet Deluxe is approx $525. CND , the quiver , quiver bracket , rope cocking aid , arrows and broad heads amounts to " ball park " $100 CND worth of accessories . I can't comment on the scope ( I'm not familair with it ) add 15% taxes if you bought new which brings you up to approx $715 - $720 CND ( I don't have a my calcualtor handy ... )

Bottom line is $750. CDN Complete with Leupold red dot scope. Or $450. with out the scope sounds like a pretty fair deal to me .....

My $0.02 ... for anyone in the market for a used Exocet ....

PS : A Leupold LG 35 red dot scope sells for approx $180 USD ???, $250 CND ??? best info I could find ?????
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "

Post by Guest »

ttt
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

PJC : Please PM me directions , Thanks , I PM'd you as well .... either thread or PM is OK , Thanks .