Learning to shoot ...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Clem

Learning to shoot ...

Post by Clem »

Guys,

Looking for anyone in northeast Alabama who shoots a crossbow and would be willing to give me some pointers.

If they're going to be legal here, and it appears they will be (not finalized yet, though), then I want to learn what's up.

Thanks for any help.

Clem
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Clem,

There are a half dozen Alabamians on here. Probably a lot more to follow if and when this passes.

Any one of 400 people on here can help you with any problems or give you any advice that you need.

I've got my fingers crossed for ya'll.

Welcome..
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]

Post by Guest »

Thanks, Woody. I'll look for them.

Do you ever fish for sauger below Newberg Dam on the river? I visited up there with a friend a few years ago in December and we smoked 'em ... but it was so brutally cold we finally had to leave.
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Hi !! and Welcome Clem to the fun and fascinating world of Xbow's. Their a blast to use no matter what age you are, in fact the older the better.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Grey Owl
striper

Post by striper »

Clem: I live in Central Alkabama (Clanton area), but we can help you by posts on this website , by phone, or you can come shoot off of my elevated back porch. Welcome aboard! Striper
May your days be long and your hunts many. Pray that the God of the Bible will protect you as you go.