are excal bows sold in greece

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

munch

are excal bows sold in greece

Post by munch »

just wonder i have a fellow trying to buy a munchmount on ebay and wants it shipped over there .im just a little worried about getting burned.
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
ottawacats

Re: are excal bows sold in greece

Post by ottawacats »

Terry,
Tell them you will only ship with a tracking number, the cost will outway a scam. Also it gives you proof that the package was delivered which is normally what ebay/paypal like to see.

Matt
Kegbelly

Post by Kegbelly »

I'm not understanding how you'd get burned, if its an ebay sale you should get payment and whatever shipping costs you specify up front before it ever mails out. I wouldn't ship until funds have cleared.
Unless you're thinking it might be someone wanting to pirate your design, that's different.
I say you should trust your gut instinct, if you feel uneasy about just tell the guy thanks but no thanks.
Matrix 380
18" Zombies, 400 gr w/ 125 gr Magnus Stingers & Lumenoks
Exomag
20" Zombies, 380 gr w/ 100 gr Magnus Stingers
munch

Post by munch »

Kegbelly wrote:I'm not understanding how you'd get burned, if its an ebay sale you should get payment and whatever shipping costs you specify up front before it ever mails out. I wouldn't ship until funds have cleared.
Unless you're thinking it might be someone wanting to pirate your design, that's different.
I say you should trust your gut instinct, if you feel uneasy about just tell the guy thanks but no thanks.
i had read that the people only have to say the package arrived but just not as described and paypal will return there payment and charge back. the guy has no trade rating .and ive never seen anyone post from there in all the time ive been a member here. i have sent things to the UK Australia Greenland and a couple other places but all where connected in some way to this site and all know i'm good for my word .every once in a while just something seems off.i was contacted at one time from a fellow saying he was stationed in the Azores and wondered if i would ship him a string jig. he did say he was a US citizen so i offered to ship it to freinds or family in the US and they could forward it. i never heard back .
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

Usually if you feel very strongly that its not right its probably not Sounds to me your gut feeling is very strong and probably right :)
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Go with the gut, or receive payment before the item is shipped.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Payment first...no money no product ...can you put a tracking number on it?
Kegbelly

Post by Kegbelly »

OK I see what you mean Munch. But ebay or paypal doesnt automatically issue a refund if a buyer says he's returning it, you actually issue the refund once you have the returned product in hand. You can do it thru ebay's return center or straight from your paypal account. I'm almost positive the buyer is required to provide tracking also so there is proof it was actually returned to you. Everything should be handled thru ebay so there's an official record of the sale, all communications between buyer and seller, and so on. That way you have a leg to stand on if a deal does go sour.
Nobody wants to turn a paying customer down but if you feel something's not right I'd politely pass on the deal, one sale hopefully isn't going to make or break you.
Matrix 380
18" Zombies, 400 gr w/ 125 gr Magnus Stingers & Lumenoks
Exomag
20" Zombies, 380 gr w/ 100 gr Magnus Stingers
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Here's a dealer's story of how he got scammed.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthrea ... ot+scammed
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"