Todays weather....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

chris4570

Todays weather....

Post by chris4570 »

Anyone else feel that nice crisp, cool air today. When I left the house this morning it seemed as though I should have been getting ready for the opening day of waterfowl instead of heading off to work. What a tease!!
RJ not logged in

Post by RJ not logged in »

I'm feeling the same thing .... when I came in for aft/shift tonight it felt like fall !
Camper

Post by Camper »

There is just something about the last week that has got me fidgeting and unable to concentrate on anything except getting ready for hunting (stands, extra scouting, getting the gear ready holidays licences cleaning up the x bow). I think some of us just have it in our blood. It is like a calling (Not to sound corny) even my hunting friends are in contact more and more!!! There is nothing like it. :D :D :D

Camper
[quote][/quote]
Time and Patience the best advice my Grandfather gave me.

Camper
Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

Are you guys alreafdy talking of the four letter F word! :shock: Don't get me wrong. I love to hunt...but please let's see summer a while longer! :wink:
Pete

The great outdoors is where I want to be.
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

The geese are even moving around more! We better get some warmer weather again soon, before my patince wears thin.

Although as a plus, with this weather getting me thinking more about hunting, I have started to make little tidbits at work during break or after hours. I've got a shooting rest (for the rifle range)on the go, as well as a marsh stool. Not to mention some other projects.
striper

Post by striper »

Believe it or not, the temperature in Central Alabama this morning was 59 degrees! Striper
May your days be long and your hunts many. Pray that the God of the Bible will protect you as you go.