BigBears crossbow shoot..August 28 (10:00am)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BigBear

Re: BigBears crossbow shoot..(now on september 4th)..

Post by BigBear »

deleted..
Last edited by BigBear on Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
125gr Slick Trick broadheads
BigBear

Re: BigBears crossbow shoot..(now on september 4th)..

Post by BigBear »

BigBear wrote:hi, please note that the start time is now 9am vs 10am...thanks...Lou :wink:
TTT..
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Big Bear,

I am confused. Yesterday I noticed the day of the shoot had been changed to Sept 4. Now it is back to Aug 28? Is this correct?
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

chris4570 wrote:Big Bear,

I am confused. Yesterday I noticed the day of the shoot had been changed to Sept 4. Now it is back to Aug 28? Is this correct?
..yes chris you stand correct :oops: ...reason being that my wife is having a party at my house with family and friends that same day 8) but later on in the afternoon, so i decided to change the date, but then i said to myself, wait all i gotta do is change the time to 9am and it well work out just perfect...this way i'll be out of the house too :twisted: ...yes you guys are welcome to come back to my place afterwords :) ....seeya :wink:
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
Bronco

Post by Bronco »

Ok Big Bear looks like I am coming down for sure and hoping to bring a couple of other forum members from down this way with me. Gonna be a early start of the day for us but looking forward to it.
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

Bronco wrote:Ok Big Bear looks like I am coming down for sure and hoping to bring a couple of other forum members from down this way with me. Gonna be a early start of the day for us but looking forward to it.
...sounds good...looking forward to it :)
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
BigBear

Re: BigBears crossbow shoot..August 28 (10:00am)

Post by BigBear »

Hi Again guys and gals...sorry but i can't keep the 9am start :oops: ..just got a call from the Den, and they have sent out emails for a 10am start...

From what he told me, there will be about 50-60 crossbow shooters from all over ontario taking part at this shoot :shock: ..God i created a monster :? ...this was just meant to be a shoot with some good friends, but it's turned out to be probably one of the biggest crossbow only shoot...I'm very surprised myself at the response!....What I do need is some help with setting up things, no not targets, but who shoots with who?..I might have to split up some groups, if you know what i mean :wink: ...sorry again for the time change, but it was to late already when i changed it....hope to seeya...Lou :wink:
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
whitetail Hunter

Re: BigBears crossbow shoot..August 28 (10:00am)

Post by whitetail Hunter »

Lou, i'll be there too. Tony is more than likely to come as well.I'll help you set up things in any way.Mike :D
Mike[img]http://www.whitetails.com/00deer23.gif[/img]
Bronco

Post by Bronco »

The B-Boyz are coming for sure myself, Moss, Butt and Skeeter as well as Don. Sounds like its gonna be a blast.
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

Bronco wrote:The B-Boyz are coming for sure myself, Moss, Butt and Skeeter as well as Don. Sounds like its gonna be a blast.
..thanks Bronco :D ....just so you guys know, all the cards at registration time well go into a box...I well have a person pick 4 cards out of the box, and they shoot with that group...this way it makes it fair, and for the shooters to make new freinds, amongs other things :wink: ....this way there is no magic pencils keeping tabs on the score cards :wink: ...I think that everyone has a fair chance, by doing it this way....there is about 40-50 people outside this forum attending, so i think you know what i mean :wink: ....regards...Lou
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

So far i have Develsedge, and comfybear willing to help out in organizing things for the shoot 8) ..thanks guys, i'll keep in touch!...for everyone else, thankyou as well..maybe we can hook-up on hwy 400, and follow each other up :?: ..regards..Lou :wink:
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts

Post by Guest »

Wish I could be there....................... I feel so a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnne.

You guys make me jealous, must be nice to have close friends, or friends so close. Have fun all you guys, thinking about you. Happy birthday Lou!!

Grey Owl
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Not sure how that happened, I logged out after I posted my thread.

Grey Owl
Don

Post by Don »

Lou,

You will need to make sure that one from each group has a range finder to keep things fair as well. As we are splitting up the natural groupings now those of us with no range finder don't want to be at a disadvantage now. But is a good idea to break up some groups I have seen problems with the honour system at some shoots before, LOL. No disrespect meant to the honest here. Besides with my bad wing I am at enough of a disadvantage.

Don :lol:
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

Anonymous wrote:Wish I could be there....................... I feel so a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnne.

You guys make me jealous, must be nice to have close friends, or friends so close. Have fun all you guys, thinking about you. Happy birthday Lou!!

Grey Owl
...Thanks Grey Owl :) ..take care :wink:
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts