Mission Crossbow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Re: Mission Crossbow

Post by vixenmaster »

Yes its the smk i made a type-o mistake or whatever. Whats left lets see maybe a 355 :) Yup thats the only model left & the only Matrix i would buy. Or say i could afford to purchase wid-in next yr or 2.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

phern wrote:OK.....what is "smk" ???

Synthetic material used to make stocks is far superior to wood. Sure....I love wood. It feels nice and smells good and looks great. I am a guitar player and wood is important. I even owned a 56 Gibson Switchmaster and I own a Seagull guitar. However, one of the nicest guitars I ever played was made of "plastic". Called the "Switch". Quite inexpensive but no longer being manufactured.....shame.
Another mistake :lol: oh yes its smf, i jus dislike them. Old school i reckon alum. fer me. If'en they were the cats meow they would be Matrix models made wid'em :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

So now that the cats out of the bag on the Mission crossbows. How many on this Forum actually own one or more of them ? I knowed of several members that do! Nutten wrong wid ownin a good crossbow no matter who makes it. Nutten wrong wid compound crossbows neither jus get the one you like.
Half Bubble Off BD360

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

I'm sure there are some beautiful compound crossbows made but I, for one, just prefer the 'low tech' of the excals. But, if money was no object I'm also sure I'd have a room full of toys that would resemble walking into a pro shop.
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

The only thing I have against vertical bow manufacturers starting to make crossbows is the fact that most or all just a year or two ago lobbied HARD against crossbow inclusion into the archery season. Other than that I have nothing but good about the Mission bows. Follow the money for sure. I would rather buy from a stand alone crossbow co. rather than a Johnny come lately, but that's just me.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

agingcrossbower wrote:The only thing I have against vertical bow manufacturers starting to make crossbows is the fact that most or all just a year or two ago lobbied HARD against crossbow inclusion into the archery season. Other than that I have nothing but good about the Mission bows. Follow the money for sure. I would rather buy from a stand alone crossbow co. rather than a Johnny come lately, but that's just me.
I fully understand where you come from. I have also watched thru the yrs of crossbow companys that owners were also in another company. Then they left started their own! So has a well knowed BH company did the public distain of crossbows but lots here use n shoot their BH's. Jus sayin :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

I own a Ten Point Titan but after seeing the video on the 355 i bought that one and it's my go to killing machine!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
ch312

Post by ch312 »

I've read nothing but good things about them. I REALLY like the sounds of the Dagger model due to it's size:

Speed up to 340 fps
Physical Weight 6.3 lbs
Width 19.5"
Length 30"
Powerstroke 10"
Draw Weight 220 / 200 / 150 / 125
Finish Lost AT™