Red triggers ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Mo wannabe

Red triggers ?

Post by Mo wannabe »

What's the up & up on the trigger techs triggers some are blk some red ?
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
cb175

Re: Red triggers ?

Post by cb175 »

I bought the replacement trigger (from Wyvern). This is recommended for Ibex etc. to give clearance in the stock slot where the trigger goes through. This one is red. I think on the Matrix series a replacement trigger is not needed so use the original Excal black one. Someone else may know more.....
snuffbox

Post by snuffbox »

They look nice
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

The two that I purchased from TT are both red.....

Anthony
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

As far as I know, the black ones are factory triggers placed on a TT. The red triggers have a better contour and the ridges go vertically, instead of horizontally. I wasn't sold on them being much different, until I tried one. And yes, they look cool.

Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
TriggerTech

Post by TriggerTech »

Mo wannabe wrote:What's the up & up on the trigger techs triggers some are blk some red ?
Hi,

Yes, all of our trigger levers are branded with our TT red - the black ones are the Excal levers.

We have made the finger position deeper for a more comfortable feel. The grip lines are vertical instead of horizontal.

Though they are only necessary for the Vortex and the Equinox, they do provide the shooter with a premium feel to match our trigger.

Cheers,

TT
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

TriggerTech wrote:
Mo wannabe wrote:What's the up & up on the trigger techs triggers some are blk some red ?
Hi,

Yes, all of our trigger levers are branded with our TT red - the black ones are the Excal levers.

We have made the finger position deeper for a more comfortable feel. The grip lines are vertical instead of horizontal.

Though they are only necessary for the Vortex and the Equinox, they do provide the shooter with a premium feel to match our trigger.

Cheers,

TT
So the alum. Ibex doesn't need the Red TT trigger ?
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
TriggerTech

Post by TriggerTech »

Hi,

No, it is not needed for an Ibex unless there are any tolerance issues experienced - i.e. the Excal lever is rubbing against the stock. Our trigger lever is thinner and so there is more room between it and the rail/stock.

Our levers are necessary for the Vortex and Equinox and optional for all of the other models.

Even though they are optional, they provide an optimal feel to go along with our triggers.

Cheers,

TT