Cracked limb

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ds762

Re: Cracked limb

Post by ds762 »

vixenmaster wrote:Yup tree rat season be open, so you was ok wid the field pts. Sides i ain't never layed eyes on a Warden since i have lived here. Too bad about the limb, you should have sent them into Danny Miller or Woodys on the USA side of Border. Heck thats why i have couple of crossbows & spare set of limbs as in 4 sets! :)
I like the way you think!! :mrgreen:

Per Excalibur instructions I sent it to Woody's.

To be honest .. I'm not as bummed out as I would think I should be. Largely due to immediate positive response by Excalibur. I would be pissed if it was in current archery deer season !!!
M380 ---"Mjolnir"
Vendetta RF
BEE

>>>--------->
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

If'en deer season be open you holler at me i have a spare Excal always :) We meet half way drink cup talk abit n then its off to the home place
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Normous

Post by Normous »

Mikey will take care of you :)
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
ds762

Post by ds762 »

vixenmaster wrote:If'en deer season be open you holler at me i have a spare Excal always :) We meet half way drink cup talk abit n then its off to the home place

Mighty generous offer, sir!! I will remember that and repay the gesture if I can! ;)
M380 ---"Mjolnir"
Vendetta RF
BEE

>>>--------->
WhoToo

Post by WhoToo »

I called Danny Miller about a small limb splinter on my Vortex a couple months ago. I'd trimmed, sanded and shot it for some time with no problems, but wanted to let him know about it and hear what he had to say.

He said pull the limbs off and send them to him. I did that on a Friday and my new set arrived the next Thursday...hard to beat that!

My hunting buddy had been struggling with a problem with his compound xbow and couldn't believe that kind of customer service. That sold him and he now owns an Excal!
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

not going into a lot of detail .everything has been fixed.in the last2 months one set limbs on my 355 ( 2sets on my 380 in one week) one set had a total of 5 shots on them all my bows have an adf. one limb split top to bottom.( thank you danny for such great service). woodys was not my most friendly experence just saying
ds762

Post by ds762 »

Well I got my bow back today and I'm pleased with the speediness of the work .. but the reds rubber pads were not the ones I sent to Woody's for the warranty work! They are completely SPLIT!!

I'm beyond pissed off.

I did call them and the guy wanted to argue with me that they would not have taken them off. He finally said "no big deal we'll send you a new pair".

Is Woody's the only US warranty shop for Excalibur or do I have other options??
M380 ---"Mjolnir"
Vendetta RF
BEE

>>>--------->
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Danny Miller @ [740] 483-2312. I'm not sure of his 'status' but he'll fix you up. I've read numerous complaints on Woodies.......
"Eze 18:21"
ds762

Post by ds762 »

awshucks wrote:Danny Miller @ [740] 483-2312. I'm not sure of his 'status' but he'll fix you up. I've read numerous complaints on Woodies.......
I've heard good things on Danny I just wanted to confirm he is an authorized warranty shop.
M380 ---"Mjolnir"
Vendetta RF
BEE

>>>--------->
strum

Post by strum »

ds762 wrote:
awshucks wrote:Danny Miller @ [740] 483-2312. I'm not sure of his 'status' but he'll fix you up. I've read numerous complaints on Woodies.......
I've heard good things on Danny I just wanted to confirm he is an authorized warranty shop.
Uhhhh 8) :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
ds762

Post by ds762 »

strum wrote:
ds762 wrote:
Uhhhh 8) :lol:
Sorry man .. I've never had to deal with warranty work on my bow before and I am fairly new to crossbows ( bought it last year )
M380 ---"Mjolnir"
Vendetta RF
BEE

>>>--------->
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

ds762 wrote:
Yes, Danny Miller is the best, don't hesitant on giving him a call. He takes care of your needs and ships super fast.

Here is Danny Millers price list from last year.

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
Michiganhunter

Post by Michiganhunter »

I will agree on Danny Miller being the best. I had an issue when I first bought my 380 a couple months ago and sent my bow to Danny after speaking with him on the phone. He made it right and then some and I had the bow back in about two weeks.. Any company could use a few people like him. Great guy in my opinion. My 380 is now scary accurate and fast no shooting at the same dot at any range.
380 Matrix Extra
Hawke XB 30 Compact
Easton 2216 19 " 388gr... 378fps
100gr Spitfire/Wasp Jak-Hammer
Trigger Tech trigger
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

after reading some of the other post. excal vip. should be on top of woodies for customer service i would be hard pressed to call them again jmo;
mactonto

Post by mactonto »

Drove 10hrs to go hunting with my buddies. I get to my tree cock my bow and crack gos the left limb... im not a happy camper because only 3 months earlier the tip broke off the same matrix 380. so this next set will be the third set of limbs going on my 1.5 year old bow.