Excalibur open house???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

RichardS

Excalibur open house???

Post by RichardS »

I didnt even know excalibur existed when they hosted their last open house. I would love to go and see the manufacturing process and meet some of the forum members.

Is there anyone else interested?

Does excalibur plan to have another open house in the future?
-Richard-
10Ring

Post by 10Ring »

Last year was a bit unique, it was Excal.'s 20th anniversery.

The open house then was a special event. It was very well done and good food and refreshments were served; it was not a cheap event to put on.

Hate to rub it in but I have one of the 20th anniversery hats, I don't wear that one to club work parties :wink:

I don't expect we will see the likes of that milestone event but maybe if we ask nicely, there may be a more low key but still informative opportunity for some folks to see what goes on there?

We must keep in mind though, any event like this will cost Excal. some $$ and may require the volunteer work of the employees.
10Ring
Digger

Post by Digger »

I still have a 20th anniversery hat that we picked up when we registared when we b egan the tour of Excaliburs new digs.A great time was had by everyone there that day, some great venison sausages and roast We watched how an Excalibur xbow was made from start to finish, and we met many of the forum members and the staff of Excal.

Digger
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

I'll tell you what. If I was any where close to the Excalibur Birth Place, (10 hours or less) I'd be there in support and volunteer. I wish Excalibur would open a prodution line here in the West. Bill, Kathy are you litening!!

Grey Owl