Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bob watkins

Re: Thanks Stringman Dan

Post by bob watkins »

thats looks sweet good luck with it
bubba

Post by bubba »

I am a little new ,but I don't get it? Was that junkie guy cutting on dan miller? He is the string man right? I mean this forum has been a great help to me. It's how I found out about dan. And he has been unreal with help for me!! Free strings,good price's and always good and helpful advice.. ! don't get it. Did he step on the junkie guy's toes or some thing? bubba OH YEA!! that is a very nice string
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
Normous

Post by Normous »

bubba wrote:I am a little new ,but I don't get it? Was that junkie guy cutting on dan miller? He is the string man right? I mean this forum has been a great help to me. It's how I found out about dan. And he has been unreal with help for me!! Free strings,good price's and always good and helpful advice.. ! don't get it. Did he step on the junkie guy's toes or some thing? bubba
Danny Miller (non forum member) and "xcalibur" Dan (forum member) should not be confused. The former is a true Gentleman and the later steps on many toes.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
strum

Post by strum »

bubba wrote:I am a little new ,but I don't get it? Was that junkie guy cutting on dan miller? He is the string man right? I mean this forum has been a great help to me. It's how I found out about dan. And he has been unreal with help for me!! Free strings,good price's and always good and helpful advice.. ! don't get it. Did he step on the junkie guy's toes or some thing? bubba OH YEA!! that is a very nice string
Danny Miller is the go to guy when your talking Excaliber crossbows
He is the Rep in Ohio ..

dan aka:excaplibur...is NOT
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

bubba wrote:I am a little new ,but I don't get it? Was that junkie guy cutting on dan miller? He is the string man right? I mean this forum has been a great help to me. It's how I found out about dan. And he has been unreal with help for me!! Free strings,good price's and always good and helpful advice.. ! don't get it. Did he step on the junkie guy's toes or some thing? bubba

Let me get this straight right NOW, Danny Miller is THE EXCAL EXPERT ON THIS AND ANY OTHER FORUM, dan the so called stringman is not even or ever be in the same CLASS as Danny Miller, TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND I MEAN DIFFERENT
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Boo

Post by Boo »

Normous wrote:
Danny Miller (non forum member) and "xcalibur" Dan (forum member) should not be confused. The former is a true Gentleman and the later steps on many toes.
How well said! I might add that the later has deceived me and the former is a real friend of mine.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Boo

Post by Boo »

Limbs and Sticks wrote:

Let me get this straight right NOW, Danny Miller is THE EXCAL EXPERT ON THIS AND ANY OTHER FORUM, dan the so called stringman is not even or ever be in the same CLASS as Danny Miller, TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND I MEAN DIFFERENT
To keep things clear, Danny has been working on Excaliburs since it's inception and Dan bought his first one and a half years ago.
Last edited by Boo on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
bubba

Post by bubba »

Thanks Maxine I got it!! Two different people my mistake, and I am sorry junkie guy. I'll try and not jump the gun next time... bubba
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

bubba wrote:I am a little new ,but I don't get it? Was that junkie guy cutting on dan miller? He is the string man right? I mean this forum has been a great help to me. It's how I found out about dan. And he has been unreal with help for me!! Free strings,good price's and always good and helpful advice.. ! don't get it. Did he step on the junkie guy's toes or some thing? bubba OH YEA!! that is a very nice string
No he knows better to step on anything of mine hes just a SNAKE in the grass he will hand out free strings to anybody and everybody so you will believe his BS and he just started shooting crossbows a year ago but yet he is an expert hang around awhile you will figure it out
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I don't know what it is about you guys. Don't you have anything better to do? I mean, REALLY!
I'll talk about my good friends here in another post.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
strum

Post by strum »

xcaliber wrote:I don't know what it is about you guys.

I know ..what the....those guys :shock:
we should all buy rope cockers arrows and strings form you
I hear the warranty is next to none. or none :lol: :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

:shock: Twisted mister has a new name(s)
Last edited by one shot scott on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Normous

Post by Normous »

Si Senor...we all know that :lol:
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Twisted mister=xcalibur(Dan), and ? and?and?

But, he's a greeeeaaaT GUY! By golly!

:roll:

He strokes himself so much it's a sin
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
strum

Post by strum »

one shot scott wrote:Twisted mister=xcalibur(Dan), and ? and?and?

But, he's a greeeeaaaT GUY! By golly!

:roll:

He strokes himself so much it's a sin
if you do it with 3 its a threesome .2 its a twosome..
dan must be handsome :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony