Count for Big Bear Birthday Shoot

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Count for Big Bear Birthday Shoot

Yes, I am going
36%
Can't make it, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU!!!!!!!!!!
64%

Total votes: 25

BigBear

Post by BigBear »

Thanks for your comments guys....looks like 11 so far 8) ..as of today, i'm in the 40 club :shock: ...but that's ok, i'm just gonna have a beer or two,or three,or more :lol: ...seeya..gotta go now!...Lou :wink:
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
125gr Slick Trick broadheads
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Happy Birthday Lou!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Happy 40th Birthday Lou :!: Before you know it you hit the Big 5-0.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.

Post by Guest »

Happy 40th Lou!! Welcome to the crowd. I turned 40 on 03/21/2004. First full day of Spring. :) Party hearty!! 8)
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Happy 40th Lou ! Have a good shoot !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Things are looking better for freeing up Saturday .... What is the start time again ? 9:00am , 10:00 am ? What time do we register ? What's the cost ?

And finally .... how do you get to Wolf's Den .... last time I went I came off of Night shift and slept on the way there ....

Anybody going from the Cambridge area , that wants to share a ride ?
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
devilsedge

Post by devilsedge »

Hey RJ, the start time is 10 am and registration is from 9 to 9:45

Here is a link with Directions

http://www.wolfsdensports.com
shoot straight stay late.
RJ not logged in

Post by RJ not logged in »

Thanks
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

devilsedge wrote:Hey RJ, the start time is 10 am and registration is from 9 to 9:45

Here is a link with Directions

http://www.wolfsdensports.com
...thanks Aaron...you guys well be heading up hwy 400, so maybe we can meet up with each other 8) ...this way nobody gets lost...just a thought....Lou
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

BigBear wrote:
A.W wrote:Duct tape and a black marker :wink: would probably work for this.
...good idea Al! :wink: .....there is also going to be 3 more trophys added to the shoot as well...(for the top 3 shooters of the forum gang)...i thought this would be a good thing to do...i called simcoe trophies, and they're about 10 mins away from the wolfs den, and they are going to deliver them for me too.... :wink:
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

R.J. wrote:Things are looking better for freeing up Saturday .... What is the start time again ? 9:00am , 10:00 am ? What time do we register ? What's the cost ?

And finally .... how do you get to Wolf's Den .... last time I went I came off of Night shift and slept on the way there ....

Anybody going from the Cambridge area , that wants to share a ride ?
....Hi Rick..start time is 10am..register from 9:30- 9:45 am..10:00am shoot gun start :twisted: ...as far as the cost?..don't worry, i'm picking up the tab for the forum memmbers only :P ..as for the rest, the cost for the shoot is $10..the club as you may already know is giving out 3 trophys for 1st-3rd place...but i have also decided to have my own trophys for forum memmbers only...should be fun, hope you can make it Rick...Lou :wink:
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
Tombuckbull

Post by Tombuckbull »

Hi fellas I recently bought an Exocet and have never shot a crossbow before :oops: (I have experience with guns though) and was wondering if the shoot is restricted to experienced only?? I was at the Wolf's Den yesterday buying some shafts and field points and need to learn /practice alot with my new investment before deer season. I actually lurk quite a bit on this site but am inexperienced with a crossbow so have not contributed too much. But wow is there a wealth of knowledge on this forum :D , I've learned alot already, now it's time to try out my Exocet. So I'm planning on attending if it's ok for a new rookie to show up/shut up and learn.
Thanks guys.
Mark
A.W

Post by A.W »

Tombuckbull wrote:Hi fellas I recently bought an Exocet and have never shot a crossbow before :oops: (I have experience with guns though) and was wondering if the shoot is restricted to experienced only?? I was at the Wolf's Den yesterday buying some shafts and field points and need to learn /practice alot with my new investment before deer season. I actually lurk quite a bit on this site but am inexperienced with a crossbow so have not contributed too much. But wow is there a wealth of knowledge on this forum :D , I've learned alot already, now it's time to try out my Exocet. So I'm planning on attending if it's ok for a new rookie to show up/shut up and learn.
Thanks guys.
Mark
This is your chance to meet some great guys and pick their brains :shock: :wink:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

Tombuckbull wrote:Hi fellas I recently bought an Exocet and have never shot a crossbow before :oops: (I have experience with guns though) and was wondering if the shoot is restricted to experienced only?? I was at the Wolf's Den yesterday buying some shafts and field points and need to learn /practice alot with my new investment before deer season. I actually lurk quite a bit on this site but am inexperienced with a crossbow so have not contributed too much. But wow is there a wealth of knowledge on this forum :D , I've learned alot already, now it's time to try out my Exocet. So I'm planning on attending if it's ok for a new rookie to show up/shut up and learn.
Thanks guys.
Mark
....Hi Mark...your more than welcome to attend 8) ...hope you can make it...you'll have lots of help, from the boys, and most of all..you'll have fun to boot!...seeya..BB...also all the targets well be marked for the yardage...just make sure your bow is sighted in..and you'll hit foam for sure 8)
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

.... :lol: .. :lol: ..seems funny to me...it's a 40 target shoot :) ..so that means that each target is atleast 1 year old :lol: ..sorry, but this just came to mind :P ...i think it's pretty strange on how things happen sometimes :wink:
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts