THANKS

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

b44mag

THANKS

Post by b44mag »

to all of you on here THANKS
im new to the forum and the crossbow
been reading everything and more trying to learn crossbow 101 before I do something stupid but after reading. I guess its just a matter of time before I join the dryfire club :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks again for all the info and tips on everything excalibur crossbow related
and more
Rusty Gate

Re: THANKS

Post by Rusty Gate »

ADF is your friend! I've also benefitted greatly from the folks on this site as well, and I THANK YOU ALL as well!

RG
wabi

Post by wabi »

VixChix wrote:They say there are 3 kinds of people....

Those who have dryfired...

Those who will dryfire...

and those who lie about not having dryfired.

I'm on Team Dryfire... go figure. :oops:
wabi
b44mag

Post by b44mag »

wabi :lol: :lol:
I read that a bit ago and got me laughing n thinking its just a matter of time
bubba

Post by bubba »

Yep.... I'm with you hasn't happened yet,but this forum says its just a matter of time.And I too owe a great deal of thanks to the members here!! learned a lot and hope to continue learning........bubba........
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

b44mag...I cannot believe how fast the time goes.

I am coming up on my one year anniversary on the forum...I just cannot believe how much I have learned in this year's time. If you are willing to learn. People are willing to teach.

I have also learned:

If you treat forum members with respect people will treat you the same.

If you have some heartaches, forum members will circle the wagons and pray for, and with, you.

If you have issues with your bow, members help analyze the issues and try to get it straightened out for you.

If you are in need, members reach out and help in many ways and some work behind the scenes without anyone ever knowing about it.

I have found that this is a great forum in more ways than one.

I am grateful for that.

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
bubba

Post by bubba »

Wow how do you follow that!!! Welcome to the forum a great place to learn........bubba......
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
Waif

Post by Waif »

Welcome b44mab.
Try to resist the temptation to dry fire your crossbow just to get it over with. 8)
Axiom.S.M.F.
S5s,cheek piece,firebolts, Original Rocket Steel heads.
Bushnell yardage pro on Excalibur mount.

Exomax.
Hawke 1.5-5x32ir SR.
Easton xx75,s 2219. Bolt-cutters.
Bunch of bumpers.
Vixenmaster! string.
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

#1 resource is the history of this site. You can search by topic or by member.
#2 resource is the open forum where you may or may not get the answer you are looking for.
#3 resource is the membership itself, where you can pm any member and will get straight up help for your problem or at the very least guidance as to where to look further.

We are fortunate to have a family of members willing to help on almost any subject within reason. There are a very few who wish to mess with this winning formula for their own entertainment. Just leave them to admin.

Staying with family values will keep this site safe for all. Especially the little ones who look up to us to set an example.

Enjoy your Excalibur, it's lifetime equipment you can count on.
Posting and sharing is the other half of the fun of owning so stick around.
Take Care
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Ont_Excal wrote:#1 resource is the history of this site. You can search by topic or by member.
#2 resource is the open forum where you may or may not get the answer you are looking for.
#3 resource is the membership itself, where you can pm any member and will get straight up help for your problem or at the very least guidance as to where to look further.

We are fortunate to have a family of members willing to help on almost any subject within reason. There are a very few who wish to mess with this winning formula for their own entertainment. Just leave them to admin.

Staying with family values will keep this site safe for all. Especially the little ones who look up to us to set an example.

Take Care
Well said. X2
cevans

Post by cevans »

wabi wrote:
VixChix wrote:They say there are 3 kinds of people....

Those who have dryfired...

Those who will dryfire...

and those who lie about not having dryfired.

I'm on Team Dryfire... go figure. :oops:

X2 How true this is. Ya might as well go ahead and get it over with. Go ahead and just do it! Team Dryfire for sure. HooRahhh!!! :lol:
Exomax w/S 5
Varizone
BE 20" Zombies
Slick Trick 100's

Stalking is the game! Stand Hunt too.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Ont_Excal wrote:#1 resource is the history of this site. You can search by topic or by member.

Take Care
X3

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings