String jig designs

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bones

Re: String jig designs

Post by Bones »

Made one of those jig's to try my hand at serving, work's great. Was talking to a member here at boofest and mentioned how pretty my first attempt was :D Then when I went back to admire my work I quickly realized that I could separate the serving winding with my thumb :( Had the tension of a wet noodle on it :lol:
My 4th attempt was a lot better but still room for improvement 8)
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I was goin to post my 2x4 design serving jig as i also thought of sharin wid others. Right or wrong i don't think xcaliber tried to offend anyone wid his design. Ppl. life is way to short to partake in petty remarks. Remember all the things you say n do in a daily basis. Then think God n Jesus also knowed what yer thinking & saying :(
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

Swamp Donky wrote:Hey, Dan! I would love to see your string jig and other fellow forum members string jig setups, as well. Maybe you could start a new thread where yourself & others could share pics of their designs for our viewing pleasure... :wink:
Its already in this post :)
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Can't wait for 'real' hunting season to start, way too much SNIPING here lately.
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I deleted the picture. There is some truth in what is said here, and maybe I am part of the problem. One thing to get a man's goat is to make fun of their work. I'm getting over it in my own time, and my own way. If you want a picture of my jig, PM me, and I can email a picture, or two. Right now, I'm scrapping chit off my boots! :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Starvin' Hillbilly wrote:Some heavy duty stuff Mr. Boo! . . . I'll jus buy them from you guys who know what youre doing! :lol:

....love the Jethro avatar....brings back fond memories of my childhood years....I can picture granny runnin around the house, screaming and ready to whack someone!.....love it!

Anthony :)

PS...that's when shows were shows....
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

X2! Very funny!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
bubba

Post by bubba »

! thought this thread was dead???? I didn't make a post then.....And I'm not gonna make one now....Why would someone bring it back???? By the way Anthony the avatar is uncle Jed.. not of Jethro... But all in all a funny show......................
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
ch312

Post by ch312 »

bubba wrote:! thought this thread was dead???? I didn't make a post then.....And I'm not gonna make one now....Why would someone bring it back???? By the way Anthony the avatar is uncle Jed.. not of Jethro... But all in all a funny show......................
Uhhhh...??? :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is full of awesome! :lol:
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, have a seat and enjoy the three ring circus. Featured in the middle ring is........ :roll: :roll: :roll:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....My bad...I was just commenting on an Avatar that I still got wrong .....Hopefully from here it will just take a nice dirt nap!

....I should have sung the Beverly Hillbillies song and I would not have said Jethro....."well the first thing ya know old Jed's a millionaire....the kinfolk said Jed more away from there....."

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings