Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

agingcrossbower

Micro question

Post by agingcrossbower »

Will a C2 crank fit the Micro. Only way I could own one. Thanks; Aging :D
wildcatter

Re: Micro question

Post by wildcatter »

Sorry I can't answer that but I am going to speculate. I have noticed the holes in the stock frame just in front of the but. I like you think Excalibur is well aware of the need for a cocking device to assist those of us who use crossbows as we get older to continue in the archery sports. I still think this is what they are bringing to the ATA show this year, I am holding out buying the Micro now, to see what they are going to introduce at the show, I sure hope I'm right,,,, I am still waiting for Ruger to introduce a 5 shot 480 Blackhawk, that I knew was coming 10 or so years ago, hope this time they oblige me with my wisdom. Kinda be nice to see it on a 360 in Treestand camo also?????? Life is all about dreams..... :wink:
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

wildcatter wrote:Sorry I can't answer that but I am going to speculate. I have noticed the holes in the stock frame just in front of the but. I like you think Excalibur is well aware of the need for a cocking device to assist those of us who use crossbows as we get older to continue in the archery sports. I still think this is what they are bringing to the ATA show this year, I am holding out buying the Micro now, to see what they are going to introduce at the show, I sure hope I'm right,,,, I am still waiting for Ruger to introduce a 5 shot 480 Blackhawk, that I knew was coming 10 or so years ago, hope this time they oblige me with my wisdom. Kinda be nice to see it on a 360 in Treestand camo also?????? Life is all about dreams..... :wink:
Yes, I tried cocking one and it was a deal breaker for me. Wish they could strike a deal with Tenpoint and have an accu-draw that would work on it. Patience, patience, PATIENCE. :D
backnwhack

Post by backnwhack »

Mike- I will have C2 in a day or two and I'll let you know how it works.
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

I talked to Dave and was told he uses the accudraw on his 380 conversions and that is the max TenPoint told him the gut's were good for, which is 10# lighter than the Micro,,,,, I would sure hate to have 265 lbs on it after using one a while and have it let go!!! He said the sled and string are good for the extra weight, but the insides are not mechanically strong enough. I'm praying the holes are what I think they are, whatever they are for their has to be an accessories they are waiting for???/
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
cspot

Post by cspot »

wildcatter wrote:I talked to Dave and was told he uses the accudraw on his 380 conversions and that is the max TenPoint told him the gut's were good for, which is 10# lighter than the Micro,,,,, I would sure hate to have 265 lbs on it after using one a while and have it let go!!! He said the sled and string are good for the extra weight, but the insides are not mechanically strong enough. I'm praying the holes are what I think they are, whatever they are for their has to be an accessories they are waiting for???/
The rumor I heard is that a new crank will be coming next fall and not at this ATA. I guess we will see. The C2 crank will work on the Micro though.
Excalibur Matrix 330, Micro 335
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

my c2 works on the mirco but with such a short power strok most of the time i just use my rope cocker.