BOLT BACK PACK & THE MICRO

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bob watkins

Re: BOLT BACK PACK & THE MICRO

Post by bob watkins »

got mine today pretty impressed with the quailty of it cant waite to take it for a walk
mainstreet

Post by mainstreet »

I like the pack but cant figure out how to keep the bow from going side to side when its on. Anyone figured it out? Also what is that velcro strap for in the center.
dewy

Post by dewy »

mainstreet wrote:I like the pack but cant figure out how to keep the bow from going side to side when its on. Anyone figured it out? Also what is that velcro strap for in the center.
To keep it from moving side to side I took the quiver mount off. I only used the quiver while carrying the bow into woods anyways so no big loss there.

The Velcro strap in the middle is attached to the butt stock holder. If you lift up on it towards the top of the pack It allows the holder to adjust to whatever length or height you need.
Micro 335
15" BEE's
125gr Shwackers
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

dewy wrote:Woohoo!! Mine just came this afternoon and it seems pretty awesome thus far. Its very comfortable and has just enough storage for what I need versus what I don't need. I cant wait to try it out in the woods and actually be able to have both hands free crossing creeks, climbing steep banks etc. Also, I'll no longer need a pull rope on the tree stands as I can take the micro up with me as I go.

The end that holds the butt stock is adjustable so it should work fine for those of you wanting to use it for your fire arms as well.

Thanks again for the heads up on this Belleriver!!

....just ordered mine yesterday Dewy...I like your report...I hear ya about carry the stuff you need versus what you don't need and the possibility of using it with a firearm...same with me about trying it out in the woods...can't beat the price now can we?

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
mainstreet

Post by mainstreet »

The center of the foot stirrup fits around that padded pillow square at the top I called up the company and then the strap goes around the foot stirrup.
Patriot*

Post by Patriot* »

mainstreet wrote:The center of the foot stirrup fits around that padded pillow square at the top I called up the company and then the strap goes around the foot stirrup.
Helpful thanks mainstreet!
Genesis 27:3
M/380 xtra Real Tree
Micro 335 Real Tree
Micro 335 Nightmare
Axiom 305 Real Tree
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Been leaning towards a Micro for spot and stalk. That picture in the pack may have pushed me over the edge. Love it!
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
dewy

Post by dewy »

For those that bought this pack, check the male buckle on the waist strap, as scene below. I went to attach a knife sheath to the strap and the buckle came off in my hands. Appears to be a bad stitch job. No big deal as it's an easy fix but could have cost me a sentimental knife.

Micro 335
15" BEE's
125gr Shwackers
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....thanks, as mine is to be delivered today....

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Patriot*

Post by Patriot* »

dewy wrote:For those that bought this pack, check the male buckle on the waist strap, as scene below. I went to attach a knife sheath to the strap and the buckle came off in my hands. Appears to be a bad stitch job. No big deal as it's an easy fix but could have cost me a sentimental knife.

Thank you for the heads up. I will go over the entire pack.
Genesis 27:3
M/380 xtra Real Tree
Micro 335 Real Tree
Micro 335 Nightmare
Axiom 305 Real Tree
mainstreet

Post by mainstreet »

If you call them up they will send you a new one free of charge. I had one minute defect, nothing that bad and they said keep it and sent another one.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

mainstreet wrote:The center of the foot stirrup fits around that padded pillow square at the top I called up the company and then the strap goes around the foot stirrup.

That's the way I had mine, but I didn't feel that the bow was secure enough. By that i mean if the stock came out of its bracket then in theory the top stirrup may slip out. I looked at excaliburs model and they have it strapped in a more secure manner but I find the bow flops around too much this way.

*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

I got mine today. I like the material as it is soft and quiet.. Quality of the build is above par for the price too. I do wish it had Molle straps or "D" rings to strap extra clothing to while walking into the stand but for the price it is a good pack..
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
JUDGE

Post by JUDGE »

I ordered one 10 days ago , have not seen it yet. Maybe because I am in Canada takes longer for mail shipments.
Hope it comes in soon.
Retired from the Working World

MICRO 355
50 CAL Traditions Pursuit
Mosburg 100ATR 30-06
Henry Lever 22lr
Mosburg 500
Savage 243
bikerbob24

Post by bikerbob24 »

Thanks for the heads up, I bought two. This pack is great and makes it easy to get through the tight stuff on the way to my stands. :D
Micro 335
Nightmare 335
Matrix 330
Axiom
Vixenmaster Flemish Strings
K-9 handler and trainer , K-9 Baily my partner for 7 years, we are now retired , spending our time hunting & fishing or just enjoying life.