Kerry Picks Up Endorsement..

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Woody Williams

Kerry Picks Up Endorsement..

Post by Woody Williams »

Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Shakky

Post by Shakky »

I was kind of surprised considering Kerry is a hunter.
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Shakky wrote:I was kind of surprised considering Kerry is a hunter.
Uh, Kerry is a photo op hunter , just like Slick Willie was.

Do you know ANY bird hunters that wrap the thumb around the TOP of a shotgun barrel when shooting?

He is a phony..

http://www.sacredcowburgers.com/parodie ... cocked.jpg
Last edited by Woody Williams on Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Woody Williams

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Shakky

Post by Shakky »

Humane USA states they are disapointed in Kerry because he is a hunter. Some endosement.

OK..my turn.

Post by Guest »

Keynote Speech: The prevailing tone or idea of a speech, especially at a political convention, stating basic principals and policies of the political party.

Democratic Sen. Zell Miller of Georgia, who gave the Republican Convention's keynote speech, is the same man who 12 years ago in the same hall delivered the keynote speech to the Democratic Convention.

Dem. Sen. "Zig-Zag" Zell Miller essentially accused his party of everything vile, everything weak, and everything partisan. It was excessive, to say the least. And, as such, unconvincing.

Don't normal people recoil at such vituperativeness?

Apparently, they don't care and believe that the secret to their success in Nov. is to energize their base, particularly the religious right, believing that they have a better chance of turning out more of their true believers than convincing the moderates, or the swing vote, to join their cause.

Still,..contrast the hateful show by Mr. Miller with the Democrats keynote speaker, Barack Obama, who spoke so eloquently about a nation working together, about the need for compromise and conciliation. Why would the Republicans invite such a comparrison, and particualrly one from a man whose Dixiecrat past includes being an outspoken defender of a racially segregated south?????

This is the kinder, gentler side the Republicans wanted to show?
This, the message of an administration that wants to unite, not divide???

The Republicans have been hoisted by their own petard.
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Ah, Carl,..

The Dems SAY they want to work together but their track record betrays them.
Woody Williams

Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

As an observer up here from Canada, I must admit that your choice of leaders leaves lots to be desired. If you vote Bush, your ecomomy will continue to linger as it has been doing for a while. Oil rules and war is the main agenda. If you vote democrat, you get Kerry a man that makes a decision one way if it's tuesday and the wind is out of the east...and another on a thursday when it's blowing from the west.

Seems like either way, there isn't much going for either vote. Where did your charismatic, unifying leaders go? Too bad Arnold can't be President. Your nation would again have life like with Reagan and later with Clinton.
Pete

The great outdoors is where I want to be.
Shakky

Post by Shakky »

Woodsman, I agree with you 100%. I would hate to have to vote for either of these guys. The most amazing thing to me is that Bush Sr. had such a good understanding of foreign policy where as Bush Jr. is a disaster. What ever happened to " Speak softly and carry a big stick"?
On the other hand if I were an American serving in the military and Kerry became the commander and chief I would get out as fast as possible. What happened to Senator McCain? He seems like the best choice. Maybe next time.
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Choosing between the lesser of two evils is not the sole propriety of us Yanks.

Your top choices up there haven't been exactly stellar either, have they?

Not to start a "border fight" or anything, but you guys have had some doozies too....
Woody Williams

Shakky

Post by Shakky »

Woody, you won't get a fight from me. I think both countries deserve better.
brayhaven

Re: OK..my turn.

Post by brayhaven »

[quote="Carl from VermontDem. Sen. "Zig-Zag" Zell Miller

Amazing that a democrat would accuse anyone of zizagging :o).

A vote for Hanoi John (the Gigolo) is a vote for Osama.

I also find it amuzing that a Cannuck would criticise American leaders. :o). You guys have your share of losers too :oops:
Greg
10Ring

Re: OK..my turn.

Post by 10Ring »

brayhaven wrote: You guys have your share of losers too :oops:
You will get no argument from me on that.

Well, maybe you will, it should read MORE than our share of loosers.
10Ring

Post by Guest »

we get everyones share of losers

To All Far Right Republicans..

Post by Guest »

Looks like I may have used too many words in my diatribe containing more than two syllables. Next time I'll retrict my political observations to terms which weak minds can comprehend.
ComfyBear

Re: To All Far Right Republicans..

Post by ComfyBear »

Carl from Vermont wrote:Looks like I may have used too many words in my diatribe containing more than two syllables. Next time I'll retrict my political observations to terms which weak minds can comprehend.
Carl, I see that you're learning. :wink: Personally, I believe in the KISS "school of thought", as such I don't use a cannon, when using a fly-swather will suffice. To do otherwise, would be an attempt at trying to impress others, only to impress those that know even less than ourselves. :roll:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.