2.5 Pound TriggerTech Hunting Trigger

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

roly

Re: 2.5 Pound TriggerTech Hunting Trigger

Post by roly »

Since putting a TT in my wide load Equinox I am very happy with the way it breaks.
Being someone who doesn't know a good trigger from a bad one I was satisfied with my factory trigger. But after swapping it for a TT I can feel the difference and I'm glad I made the swap.

The complaints I have with The TT is how noisy the safety is, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but my factory safety was very quiet compared to this one. the other thing I noticed was after my last hunt I wiped my bow down and forgot to wipe the safety lever and now it has started to rust. I think with a little steel wool I can get it clean again
Talltines

Post by Talltines »

Maybe i am a strange ranger but I don't mind my 405 trigger. It's more then adequate.
Scorpyd SLP 165. For now but not for long
New Matrix 405

T/C Encore's MGM 14" 445 supermag
Gary Reeder 16" 41 GNR #2 Encore
Hobie Outback for hitting the Salt.

Too many hobbies and never enough time
TriggerTech

Post by TriggerTech »

roly wrote:Since putting a TT in my wide load Equinox I am very happy with the way it breaks.
Being someone who doesn't know a good trigger from a bad one I was satisfied with my factory trigger. But after swapping it for a TT I can feel the difference and I'm glad I made the swap.

The complaints I have with The TT is how noisy the safety is, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but my factory safety was very quiet compared to this one. the other thing I noticed was after my last hunt I wiped my bow down and forgot to wipe the safety lever and now it has started to rust. I think with a little steel wool I can get it clean again
Hi,

Please keep us posted on the noise on the safety. It should not be noisy. Any rust is superficial, due to part of the manufacturing process. The parts are stainless steel. After you wipe it off with some steel wool, you should be good to go.

Let us know if we can help: [email protected] or 1-888-795-1485

Cheers,

TT
Michiganhunter

Post by Michiganhunter »

Great trigger! Installed the 2.5 on my 380 and love it. It is right up there with the Timney triggers I have on my rifles. By the way my 2.5 TT safety is very quiet.
380 Matrix Extra
Hawke XB 30 Compact
Easton 2216 19 " 388gr... 378fps
100gr Spitfire/Wasp Jak-Hammer
Trigger Tech trigger
randyxx75

Post by randyxx75 »

While my stock trigger was very huntable the TT 2.5 is awesome !
I like to target shoot longer ranges and this TT is what I'm used to !!
Micro nightmare
Solution LS 390
Matrix 380
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

I bought a 380 for my son from George at Mainstreet and it had a TT 2.5 installed. Wow is all I can say, nice trigger. My 380 has a Boo trigger job and I'm very happy with that.