Scope fell apart...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Re: Scope fell apart...

Post by vixenmaster »

I have always had good luck wid the varizones. I have 2 of them right now on my Excals
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
onequillkid

Post by onequillkid »

If your interested I can ship a max zone that is like new and works to your door for $30. That is if you live in the states. Just an offer let me know if your interested.
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

X3 on the crossbones. Love mine !
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

had to unscrew my tz. scope for my eye and used some black tape to keep it in place . and glued the pins on scope covers , all is fine now. next season will come a big leupold.
W.M.
mainstreet

Post by mainstreet »

Call Danny. He will Warranty your scope and for a small fee upgrade you to a better one.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Take a look in the Trading Post section of the board index. A member, "Racking Up Points" has a great price on a like new Leupold, great deal and he's been a great guy to deal with. You can get your broken scope replaced under warranty and sell it or keep it as a backup...chances are you won't need a backup with a Leupold though.
I am sorry you're going through this hassle and the rest of your season is wrecked.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
njlungbuster

Post by njlungbuster »

My rear lens unscrewed this morning while I was shooting. I heard a tale on the shoot and found it loose.
2015 Excalibur Micro 335
wabi

Post by wabi »

I had a front lens come loose on a Varizone several years ago. Danny Miller upgraded me to a Leupold and that was the end of my scope problems.
wabi
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....I don't recall that ever happening in the 25 years i have been hunting (yes, I started late) with my Leupold 2x7 on my ML, my Leupold 3x9 on my 30.06, my Leupold 2x7 on my Browning BPS slug gun, Leupold crossbones on my M380 and my Leupold crossbones on my Micro 335....the Leupolds on any of my kids CB's or slug guns and ML's....Hmmmm, I just don't remember...I'm thinking hard....

Oh yea...it just doesn't happen with Leupolds...year after year they perform and perform flawlessly....save, if need be and buy once.....JMHO :wink:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

if your not going to use your bow till next oct. save your money put a good scope on( leupold ).a cheap scope just cost you your hunt. i just dont feel that excal scopes are that good.jmo hawke also makes a decent scope for the money.
Berger

Post by Berger »

Thanks Guys.

Excalibur is taking care of me!

Turns out my buddy cannot get out during the week, so I am going to use his EX CB. The hunt is back on!

:mrgreen:
Cheers!

Berger
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Berger wrote:Thanks Guys.

Excalibur is taking care of me!

Turns out my buddy cannot get out during the week, so I am going to use his EX CB. The hunt is back on!

:mrgreen:
...great to hear...but it should not have to come down to this for you and many of the Excalibur owners....these bows are too good to be crowned with below average (and I am being nice) scopes....

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
bubba

Post by bubba »

Yes my two scopes are made in the Phillipines and they are Nikon Bolts XR not china mr galamb.. And one of the top rated crossbow scopes you can buy... They are not that junk that comes with the cheap package deals... First thing I did was replace mine problem solved!!! Excalibur makes the best crossbows.. But they put the cheap Chinese glass scopes with them just don't make a lot of since...Better off in my opinion to just sale a bow package without a scope... Anything but a Excalibur scope... terrible .......
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

I sold my Shadow Zone and Tact Zone scopes for Leupold.

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
Berger

Post by Berger »

I just wanted to update this thread. I was able to finish my bow season with a red dot, but I did not see another buck. I am also very happy with Excalibur and their warranty. I cannot recall a smoother experience when making a warranty claim. Bushnell is a close second. I am also proud they are a Canadian Company. To few Canadian businesses meet the Customer service offered by their American counterparts.....Excalibur gets it.

:D
Cheers!

Berger