check it out

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

greentag

check it out

Post by greentag »

excaliber has their new 2015 catalouge up over on the left side of the page to download. its got the bows for 2015,there is the micro's plus one called the grizzly and cub. cant wait to get a new micro in the new year, gotta go and get ready for santa clause,merry christmas y'all !!
2004 Exomax
same ole Varizone
Danny Miller's strings
20" Black Eagle Executioner's with Blazers
100 grain 2" Swackers
(why such wide limbs you ask?.......cause chicks dig em!)
greentag

Re: check it out

Post by greentag »

check out the air brakes,they have out, its like an arodinamic version of the db bars for the old exo's except they are for these new bows,cat whiskers,pink strings,a new hanger for bows,and some new things,gotta go,gotta redo my wish list for santa... :D
2004 Exomax
same ole Varizone
Danny Miller's strings
20" Black Eagle Executioner's with Blazers
100 grain 2" Swackers
(why such wide limbs you ask?.......cause chicks dig em!)
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

"Quick Detatchable Quiver Mount" I could use that.......the mount gets in the way lots...
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

greentag wrote:excaliber has their new 2015 catalouge up over on the left side of the page to download. its got the bows for 2015,there is the micro's plus one called the grizzly and cub. cant wait to get a new micro in the new year, gotta go and get ready for santa clause,merry christmas y'all !!
310 is no longer in the lineup.
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
xbowhunter10

Post by xbowhunter10 »

ehntr wrote:"Quick Detatchable Quiver Mount" I could use that.......the mount gets in the way lots...
They have offered the QD quiver mount for a while . I have one myself that has never been used that I've had on the trading post but nobody was interested .