New 335 Nightmare

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Tennessee Rebel

New 335 Nightmare

Post by Tennessee Rebel »

I'm about to take the plunge on a new Nightmare. Where would be the best place to buy? I'm thinking Wyverns or Danny Miller. Do they both offer free shipping?
xcaliber

Re: New 335 Nightmare

Post by xcaliber »

Check them, and Mainstreet Archery too. You'll get a good deal from any one of those guys!
Congrats! You're going to love it! You going Nightmare?
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Tennessee Rebel

Post by Tennessee Rebel »

Yes. All my other Excaliburs have been camo but I just like the looks of the black on this one.
Jerod B.

Post by Jerod B. »

I love the look of black, except coffee, and the black hole in my wallet.

Hunting out of groundblinds has greatly increased the "need" for a black something. :mrgreen:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

...all of the above referenced are great to purchase from...If I had to be honest I bought all of my Excalibur CB's off of eBay....

....just ordered the Danny Miller's RBBB's for the Micro from Wyverns Creations along with some Spitfire practice tips....

...I can tell you that both Danny Miller and Wyverns do charge shipping...it is a small price to pay for their expertise!!!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
canoe13

Post by canoe13 »

The Nightmare model has a great textured finish that you will love, Enjoy your new bow and be safe.
Mag Air
Sig Sauer Romeo 5
Excalibur Quills
Tooth of the Arrow broadheads
Vixenmaster strings
Spike Country

Post by Spike Country »

amythntr wrote: ...I can tell you that both Danny Miller and Wyverns do charge shipping...it is a small price to pay for their expertise!!!

If your buying a new bow from Wyvern the shipping is free if in the lower 48 states.
MICHIGAN MEAT HUNTER "Shooting Tomorrows Trophies Today"
Proud member of the Michigan Crossbow Federation!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Spike Country wrote:
amythntr wrote: ...I can tell you that both Danny Miller and Wyverns do charge shipping...it is a small price to pay for their expertise!!!

If your buying a new bow from Wyvern the shipping is free if in the lower 48 states.

....just ordered this week and paid shipping...as you said in your reply when ordering a "crossbow" from them there is no shipping....

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....Wow, Wow, Wow!!!.....

...just got delivery of my new Nightmare...am thoroughly pleased....love the new texture...brace height off the REDS is perfect...and a well lubricated, cool, red EL string...although, that will be changed, the red goes (as do many colors) perfectly with the black Nightmare....

....I am in my glory and know, with 100% certainty, that I love this CB much more than the camo version....

....Great Job Excalibur!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Quit teasing! I want one! :lol:
Congrats!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

xcaliber wrote:Quit teasing! I want one! :lol:
Congrats!

....no teasing here...the texture is sooooooooo much better than the 380 and the 335 Camo version...You absolutely need one...I know there are people on this forum who would gladly take your impostor off your hands.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS: remember deer are color blind!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
RexKay

Post by RexKay »

I told u so!!.. not color fusion. ..textured!! Congratulations Anthony
I like things with strings.....
4 Guitars
8 Excals
1 Scorpyd
PSE Tac Elite
13 Grayling Bears
And 2 Hoyts
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

RexKay wrote:I told u so!!.. not color fusion. ..textured!! Congratulations Anthony

....you did, you did, ....and you be right!....the color fusion is so much cheaper looking and feeling than the Nightmare!....

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
RexKay

Post by RexKay »

I sure wish they would remodel the 380 that way. I love my micro. When I show people they shoulder it and say I want one :D . I want to put a crossbones on it but never had the chance to "fondle " one. And I swapped the black stirrup off the Mega with the micro :D
I like things with strings.....
4 Guitars
8 Excals
1 Scorpyd
PSE Tac Elite
13 Grayling Bears
And 2 Hoyts
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

RexKay wrote:I sure wish they would remodel the 380 that way. I love my micro. When I show people they shoulder it and say I want one :D . I want to put a crossbones on it but never had the chance to "fondle " one. And I swapped the black stirrup off the Mega with the micro :D

....just swapped our the forend of the real tree, with the Nightmare...I only had about 15 shots on the Micro so it and the trigger were new. It saved me having to remove my Crossbones scope which is loctited on. Just gonna have to remove my flemish string from the limbs of the Micro and put the original factory EL back on and the transformation is complete....I do like the Red string and think I am going to go with a black and red flemish. It sure looks Sweeeeet!...

....anybody, if you are on the fence about which Micro to buy....the Nightmare finish (a textured finish) is hand's down better than the color fusion (smooth to the touch) of the real tree Micro....

Last edited by amythntr on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings