Where are the Micro accessories?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

miller1buc

Where are the Micro accessories?

Post by miller1buc »

These bows have been out for months now. Why can't I find a replacement string or quills hardly anywhere yet? I think only one or two sites total have these. Why such a limited supply? Doesn't make much sense to me. Been to several dealers in different states and all say the same. We have orders in for them but no idea when they will get here.
xcaliber

Re: Where are the Micro accessories?

Post by xcaliber »

Danny Miller, Horizontal Archery has most stuff. He is phone, or fax only for orders. Someone here can pop up a price lice I'm sure.
(704)483-2312
Mainstreet Archery might be a source
Wyvern Creations
South Shore Archery

There are several custom options also on the trading post here.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
miller1buc

Post by miller1buc »

Yep seen them at those few places. But does anyone know why it's still limited to just a handful of places. Makes it a pain if you get in a pinch.

Post by newbie »

They will be availableshortyly dont forget ATA was just a few weeks ago. Micro was released in small quantity before it.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Well, I can't answer that. I live near a Cabelas, and Bass Pro, when I got my first Excalibur I found both stores to be very limited on factory replacement items. I wanted to put a Flemish string on mine, and had to order it from the internet because neither had them. I also needed replacement bolts, so i bought the Cabelas Stalkers, and they were not bad, but eventually went with Gold Tips, then Black Eagles. I find some of the factory replacement parts to be a bit pricy as well, and you get what they got, if you know what I mean. Read members signatures on posts, and you'll get a feel for what the veterans shoot, and what they choose. Ask questions of others here too, you'll eventually start customizing this, and that, but there is no real need to, the factory stuff is pretty good. If you are in the USA, call Danny Miller Monday, he stocks, and makes a lot of arrows, scopes, and strings, etc.

Good luck, and welcome aboard.
munch

Post by munch »

heres one you wont find at bass pro
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
miller1buc

Post by miller1buc »

xcalibur I know what you mean on Cabelas and Bass Pro. They don't carry much excal stuff there overall which is disappointing too. Couldn't find matrix strings there either.

munch that is a nice top mount
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »