ot i know what im doing, pics added of camo

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

fergie

Re: ot i know what im doing, pics added of camo

Post by fergie »

munch wrote:
fergie wrote:can't wait for the black matrix mount for my blackout. going to pick up my 3 arrow kwikee carbon kwiver this week as well.
looking good.
Steve yours in in a package stirring on the spam table waiting for the post office to open Monday morning . Thanks again please share got is and story's here and have Joanne post them on my Facebook munch
i'll get her to take some picks as soon as I pick up the carbon kwikee kwiver later this week. should all blend well with my blackout.
thanks
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
fully dressed in drstirrup is the "reaper"
fergie

Post by fergie »

received the matrix mount today, thanks Terry. can't pick up the new carbon kwiver until next week and i'll post some picks when I get it.
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
HorizontalArchr

Post by HorizontalArchr »

Just got my new matrix mount yesterday. Nice work munch. Your mount is even nicer in person your pics just don't do it justice. Any hardware suggestion for mounting a camera Image
Matrix 380
Triggertech Matrix Hunter
Matrix Munch Mount
2012 Vortex
18" Zombie Slayers
100 grain Magnum Slick Tricks
Twilight scope
HorizontalArchr

Matrix 380
Matrix Munch Mount
2012 Vortex
18" Zombie Slayers
Twilight scope
HorizontalArchr

Double post
Matrix 380
Matrix Munch Mount
2012 Vortex
18" Zombie Slayers
Twilight scope
fergie

Post by fergie »

picked up my new kwiver today....... pics as promised Terry
thanks again

next i'll have to get someone to make me some zombie slayer's before the summer!!!!!!
munch

Post by munch »

fergie wrote:picked up my new kwiver today....... pics as promised Terry
thanks again

next i'll have to get someone to make me some zombie slayer's before the summer!!!!!!
thanks for your support Steve , i wish i had known you where into carbon fiber i have a roll of film hear and could have tried dipping the mount for you .are all the nightmares black carbon .if so i will dip- one and see how they look
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
fergie

Post by fergie »

thanks for your support Steve , i wish i had known you where into carbon fiber i have a roll of film hear and could have tried dipping the mount for you .are all the nightmares black carbon .if so i will dip- one and see how they look[/quote]

I think the micro nightmares are just black but the 380 blackout has that cheap carbon look to it. if I would have known I would have let you make me the guinea pig and try out the carbon fibre look. let me know if you want to try and i'll send it back to you to try..... let me know how much. LOL
fergie

Post by fergie »

munch wrote: thanks for your support Steve , i wish i had known you where into carbon fiber i have a roll of film hear and could have tried dipping the mount for you .are all the nightmares black carbon .if so i will dip- one and see how they look
I think the micro nightmares are just black but the 380 blackout has that cheap carbon look to it. if I would have known I would have let you make me the guinea pig and try out the carbon fibre look. let me know if you want to try and i'll send it back to you to try..... let me know how much. LOL
fergie

Post by fergie »

oops,
double tap