Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
vixenmaster

Re: crossbow explosion

Post by vixenmaster »

Dang hoochie a $1400 Scorpyd has bit the dust on jus one shot, :( Glad he is ok n the rest of y'all also. Its hard fer me to think of that much money, i would have to scrimp n save 2 yrs to come close
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Tim50

Post by Tim50 »

Bottom line is the shooter nor anyone around was injured.
fergie

Post by fergie »

if it was mine, I think I'd cry like a baby!!!!
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
fully dressed in drstirrup is the "reaper"
bikerbob24

Post by bikerbob24 »

not a cheap mistake and I wish I would have had my phone [camera] with me ..and luckily no one did get hurt , that could have been really bad with all the parts scattering ...would have made an interesting 'don't try this at home video'.... :shock:
Micro 335
Nightmare 335
Matrix 330
Axiom
Vixenmaster Flemish Strings
K-9 handler and trainer , K-9 Baily my partner for 7 years, we are now retired , spending our time hunting & fishing or just enjoying life.
Blood on the floor

Post by Blood on the floor »

Took a shot from a home made tree stand.
It was in a 3 branch crotch, [ I should have backed up another 3/4 of an inch, but could not] when I pulled the trigger, the right limb hit the tree, the stock slipped Me in the face, I thought Mohammed Allie
punched Me. Excal. phoenix - no damage
mark 10 :13
fergie

Post by fergie »

Blood on the floor wrote:Took a shot from a home made tree stand.
It was in a 3 branch crotch, [ I should have backed up another 3/4 of an inch, but could not] when I pulled the trigger, the right limb hit the tree, the stock slipped Me in the face, I thought Mohammed Allie
punched Me. Excal. phoenix - no damage
makes me remember when I lent out my exomag to a family member and I borrowed my father-in-laws exocet 200 that we bought him. had a doe come in perfect at 20 yards and wasn't paying attention to the limbs when I took the shot. butt stock hit me right under the chin and never did find the arrow, doe sat there watching me while I had a stunned look on my face. :oops: no damage to the bow of course.
the family member who borrowed my exomag that day was sitting at the other end of the field watching in the binos laughing his a$$ off at me. when excel came out with the matrix series I was first in line to get one. my 380 blackout is my fifth excal, thinking of a micro for a back-up but hard to get the boss to approve.......
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
fully dressed in drstirrup is the "reaper"