New Nightmare Finally

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mr meat

Re: New Nightmare Finally

Post by mr meat »

congrats on the 335! you will love it!!!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Tennessee Rebel

Post by Tennessee Rebel »

amythntr wrote:
Tennessee Rebel wrote:My new Nightmare finally got here today! Thanks George (Mainstreet). Got my Micro Munch mount on it and it is looking good. :D

....I hope you had your "black leather jacket" on and your "dark sunglasses" on as you opened the package and felt the coooooooool breeze that only the ....Nightmare 335 8) .... ....can give it's owner

....it is, one amazing looking well crafted beauty, is it not T Rebel?...

....as one ....Nightmare 335 8) .... to another....get ready to harness the power..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :mrgreen:
Yes , this thing is SWEET! Love the finish. I need to get it zeroed and ready for the three little pigs! Only bad thing is its a single shot. Last time I got into the pigs, there was like 25 or 30 of them but I only got one with a rifle. Little suckers are FAST after that first shot!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

They scatter pretty quickly when you bust one, and I'm not sure any bow, or crossbow would help you there. Might take a couple setups to get 3 on the ground, but you'll have a blast doing it with the Micro! 8)
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Tennessee Rebel

vixenmaster wrote:Congrats on gettin yer Nitemare, so we should hear of some dead hogs soon
Hope so VM. I wish they were ALL gone. We have a 4000 acre lease and we cant have food plots on it anywhere for the destructive little suckers!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Tennessee Rebel wrote:
vixenmaster wrote:Congrats on gettin yer Nitemare, so we should hear of some dead hogs soon
Hope so VM. I wish they were ALL gone. We have a 4000 acre lease and we cant have food plots on it anywhere for the destructive little suckers!

....did I hear an invite for all of the Excalibur forum members to show up on TR's lease for some pig harvesting or is it killing, or is it eliminating or is it removing or dirt napping...whatever! :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

Congrats! The Micro is a sweet bow!
Last edited by StormDragon on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus
bubba

Post by bubba »

Congrats on your new bow... And I hope its all you want it to be........
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

amythntr wrote:
Tennessee Rebel wrote:

....did I hear an invite for all of the Excalibur forum members to show up on TR's lease for some pig harvesting or is it killing, or is it eliminating or is it removing or dirt napping...whatever! :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
That's what I "herd"....
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
Tennessee Rebel

Almost forgot. I got a two stage Trigger Tech with it too. Cant wait.too shoo this thing.