Dead Zone Scope for Matrix Grizzly.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BobbyR

Dead Zone Scope for Matrix Grizzly.

Post by BobbyR »

Just received my new Octane Dead Zone scope for my Matrix Grizzly.
CrossbowExpert.com shipped it Friday, and it came today. It looks marvelous on the Grizzly. I don't know much about xbow scopes, but it seems very clear, much clearer than the SMF scope that was shipped with my bow.
I will post pics if I can figure out how to get the pics on here. I am very pleased with CrossbowExpert.com, in getting my replacement scope to me, even though the Dead Zone is what was supposed to come with the bow to start with.
JPjunkie

Re: Dead Zone Scope for Matrix Grizzly.

Post by JPjunkie »

BobbyR wrote:Just received my new Octane Dead Zone scope for my Matrix Grizzly.
CrossbowExpert.com shipped it Friday, and it came today. It looks marvelous on the Grizzly. I don't know much about xbow scopes, but it seems very clear, much clearer than the SMF scope that was shipped with my bow.
I will post pics if I can figure out how to get the pics on here. I am very pleased with CrossbowExpert.com, in getting my replacement scope to me, even though the Dead Zone is what was supposed to come with the bow to start with.
Its the thought that counts :lol: :lol: Happy shootin
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Well yer scope snafau fixed, its shootin time
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
bubba

Post by bubba »

BobbyR, Please let us know how that dead zone scope works out... And a picture would be nice. Just would like to know all about it, a personal review would be nice...............
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
bubba

Post by bubba »

Hey bobby.. How is that scope working out for you?? ..........
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
BobbyR

Post by BobbyR »

The weather is terrible here, so I have not got to try the bow yet. Hopefully Sunday is nice. Every time I try to post a picture, it claims my file is too large. I can't seem to make the pic any smaller. I will keep trying.