New Excaliber Prices

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Shotnbeer

Re: New Excaliber Prices

Post by Shotnbeer »

I only have 1. A Vortex and I love it. It never has failed and it always has done the job. I don't worry about noise, weight, bells or whistles. Not one deer has complained because it was shot with a Vortex rather than a Matrix. I will say they are nice though :). Maybe some day.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Shotnbeer wrote:I only have 1. A Vortex and I love it. It never has failed and it always has done the job. I don't worry about noise, weight, bells or whistles. Not one deer has complained because it was shot with a Vortex rather than a Matrix. I will say they are nice though :). Maybe some day.

....you keep bringing us Matrix guys back to reality....now stop it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well said!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Onetimeonly x-->

Post by Onetimeonly x--> »

vixenmaster wrote:I have my 2, 405 n 355, what more could i really want. The Micro's are nice but fer the same money they are not better than either of my Matrix models! :D
Mike, one day I will have the same two bows. Wish they both came with the same finish on the mainframe...NO camo that is. Must only offer that in the M410 :roll: :lol:
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
gregs

Post by gregs »

Bowtech raising prices is not unusual and I've been expecting it.