Lost insert

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Mason34

Lost insert

Post by Mason34 »

Anyone ever lose an insert in your target? I was shooting today and had one of my brass inserts come out inside my rhinehart cube! Anyone have a good idea how to get it out? Plus I need to buy 1 92gr insert anyone have just 1 they will sell?
Micro 335,Nikon Bolt, Xcaliber(Dan) strings and 15.5 Zombie Slayers!!
Bow Hunt Everything!!!!
vixenmaster

Re: Lost insert

Post by vixenmaster »

Insert in yer cube is jus gonna have to stay unless you want to ruin it! You can order a dz from most crossbow dealers
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

Don't know what arrows you are shooting. Different arrows have different inside diameters. South Shore Archery sells them. You should really invest in more than one. Ensure you buy the right inside diameter for your arrows. http://www.southshorearcherysupply.com/ ... 51877.html
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

A lost insert in the rhinehart will continue to damage broadheads from time to time, ask me how I know. :roll: It gets expensive quick! I have not figured out a way to get them without damaging the block.

I got fed up with loosing inserts and started gluing them in with gorilla glue and have not lost one since.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Mason34 wrote:Anyone ever lose an insert in your target? I was shooting today and had one of my brass inserts come out inside my rhinehart cube! Anyone have a good idea how to get it out? Plus I need to buy 1 92gr insert anyone have just 1 they will sell?
It's a "Gone Pecan"... :mrgreen: I lost one in Tx at Paul's Texfest, ordered a 1/2 dz from Danny Miller already.

I use Gorilla Carpenters glue to put them in, w/ no water, fwiw.

Edited to add: Getting 6 inserts, only need one, pm me your addy, I'll send you one...........
"Eze 18:21"
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

I have extra 92 gr inserts foe BE arrows too. PM if you need 1 or2 Be glad to help
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><