zombie slayer

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: zombie slayer

Post by amythntr »

amythntr wrote:
gametrail wrote:I want to keep the zombies I like them they shoot great out of my 380 also. I just wanted to know diff. Thanks for the help I'll call Danny
...you can also order from "xcalibur" in this thread...great price and quick delivery....very pleased.....just PM him. I ordered raw shafts from him. He also creates custom arrows.

Anthony :)

PS: Dan (excalibur) was cheaper than Black Eagle Archery...don't have a comparison to Danny Miller...
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
bubba

Post by bubba »

DELETE!
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Anthony made me an offer I couldn't refuse! :shock: :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
bubba

Post by bubba »

You two guys are a good Team.. I never would have thought....
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

DELETE!!!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I have decided to say what i deleted. Anthony, and I conspire to do nothing but provide information, assistance, and support for our fellow members. There are a few here that have formed their opinions of me, and perhaps some of it is warranted. To drag Anthony into any of this is pure nonsense, and entirely unacceptable to me. I am not fingering anyone in particular, but make no mistake, Anthony is a good man, and meant no intention of financial gain, or favors from me, or anyone else. Please don't direct any negative suggestions, accusations, or comments towards Anthony to stir the pot, or direct attention to me. He is above that, and has no dog in my fight.

Dan
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

...WOW!...I have been gone for a couple of days and this is what I come back to?

...I am shocked to think that ANYONE on here thinks I have done anything underhanded...First of all, I form my own opinions of people...even though some have theirs of certain people...I form my own opinion of people based upon my dealings with them...not from what others say....

....I contacted Dan and ordered a few strings...I had no problems...

....I contacted him with regard to ordering some BEA arrows (raw shafts...as I have grown fond of constructing my own arra's)...no where near the quality of Big John's or others on here...but they are my creations...Dan "did not" contact me...what I ordered was for a fair price and was promptly shipped with absolutely no issues..

....I can't believe that some on here have resorted to childish play and accusations...I will not have it nor tolerate it...If you have something to say...PM me, ask me for my cell and we can talk it out...

...I believe everyone on this forum should be given a chance by me...if others have issues I understand...but please refrain from any kind o f accusations or childish games which include me... life is too short and there are more important things to be doing....back to work...

...much appreciated!

Anthony :)
Last edited by amythntr on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
bigredopie

Post by bigredopie »

I must say, there must be some brave folks out there. Don't you know what happens to those that mess with a "made man". Personally I prefer sneakers to cement shoes :D

Those zombies are some great shooting arrows and I have seen them available through several sources so I would definitely shop around. For custom arrows I am a dedicated Big John arrow shooter, but I have heard good things about others such as South Shore Archery, Danny Miller, Wyrven and yes even xcaliber (Dan).

We are truly blessed to have such a diverse collection of inventors, sportsmen, craftsmen and other upstanding folks participate on this forum. I have been fortunate to have had an opportunity to deal with a fair share of them and I would not hesitate to recommend their work or this forum to anyone.
380 Matrix, Vortex, Y25, Exomag and Brown Vixen
Boo Strings & Big John Arrows to hit 'em
DaGriz Knife and Hatchet Set to Skin 'em