GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

drkeenan

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Post by drkeenan »

Recently discovered a limb problem with my new Micro. Including 8 days of shipping back and forth, the issue was resolved in just 11 days!! Awesome job Excalibur and Woody's!!

A business mentor of mine once said to our customer. "Don't judge us by our errors but how we recover from them." With this in mind I give Excalibur an A++

John
Micro 355 - (Mortal Cause II)
Stock String
Black Eagle Executioner Bolts
Tact Zone Scope
NAP SpitfiresXXX - 100 gn
ATN Shot Trak Video Camera
taz3

Re: GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Post by taz3 »

They are great words to live by, none of us are perfect, so how well we can right a wrong tells a lot about a person or company.
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
Dale

Post by Dale »

As a small business owner, I agree with those words. An honest error in my office resulted in the destruction of a some what valuable item. Although I could not replace a sentimental item, I did apologize sincerely, and offered my services at no charge. Cost me close to 8 or 9 thousand dollars. Many years after this happened, I still think about this, and am much more careful to know the details. Knowledge is expensive.
Exomax
Easton 2219 bolts
150 grain Bolt cutters
coolhl

Post by coolhl »

according to Wyvern's website EXCALIBUR is the only crossbow they will install a Trigger Tech trigger for because of other companies' warranty issues. That AND Excalibur's transferable warranty means EXCALIBUR does NOT look for excuses to NOT back their product like other crossbow companies...
norm
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Excalibur Rocks !!!!