Arrows for Micro

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

john g

Re: Arrows for Micro

Post by john g »

When I ordered my Micro from Danny, I told him I wanted 4 extra arrows to try something other than just the Quills.. He ask which ones I wanted & I told him Black Eagles. He said "Here's what I'm gonna do, I'll swap out the Quills with Black Eagles, you'll have 8 the same. I'm cutting them to 15" with 110 gr brass insert, 100 gr points." I had no experience with crossbows & he knew it. I used my Frankfort Arsenal Digital to weigh them at 391gr. They will shoot to the same hole time after time. My homemade rag bag does a good job, but the 4th arrow in the same hole will bury to the nock. I can't say enough good things about this rig or Danny.
Garry
bubba

Post by bubba »

Danny Miller is a class act. No doubt about that......
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
gregs

Post by gregs »

She will have trouble cocking it and I will cock it before she goes. She is an experienced bow hunter and will do fine. Today she got the neck brace off and just got a call from Danny the camo Micros will be a few days. Thanks for all the help
gregs

Post by gregs »

Went with 16" and 110gr inserts with Blazers, now the wait begins.
wsellick

Post by wsellick »

Hi John, I am new crossbow owner with the purchase of a micro and am looking for what your dealer set you up with for arrows, can i get his contact info for a similar order? That is if he will ship orders?
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

x2 on what boo said i been trying the bee on my mirco plenty stiff enough bee 95 grain insert blazers plastic nock 100gr head 16in getting330 fps on my 380 zombies 95 gr plastic nock 17in 100gr head getting 374 fps