well Boys I did it!!! I ordered my Micro 335 from Danny.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Big58cal

Re: well Boys I did it!!! I ordered my Micro 335 from Danny.

Post by Big58cal »

Congrats on the Micro. I've been wanting one, but still need to save my pennies some more. Been thinking of a Grizzly for the boy.

Thanks for your service in the military also! My brother recently retired from the Navy is about 90-95% disabled due to various injuries he sustained. Being around him, I get a little bit of knowledge about what you folks go through.
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
GodsRanger

Post by GodsRanger »

LOL!!! Your all great! Thank you so very ! Very much for your replys!!!
Let's see if I can remember this in order ? Um, Riflemanz ? I believe Danny got me Six more Black eagle arrows ? Does that sound right sir ? And He threw in an extra string!!! : ) he really is quite a guy!!! And, Flightattendant100 ? Your Right Sir!! Boy! Can he talk !!! But, I observed every bit of information he was willing to offer!!! Like they teach in Old School methods ? Empty your cup!!! God Bless Danny Miller!!! And, GOD BLESS all you great Gentlemen !!! It is an not only an Honoer and a Privilege to learn from you, but, it's a Joy to sit in the Shadows and listen to your Stories and tips! Suggestions and anything else your Experiences has to Offer!!! You see, I may be a Rookie Crossbow hunter ? But, this Country Cowboy ain't as look as he is Stupid!!!? : ) Thanks Men!!!
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Congrats on the Nightmare!!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen