Micro On The Way

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

kysdad

Micro On The Way

Post by kysdad »

Well, I just got through talking to Danny Miller and I have a Nightmare on the way. This was my first experience with him, and I'll have to say that he was great to deal with. I shot a ton of bows in the past few days, and the Micro made me smile the most. I'm excited to say the least. :)
Matrix 350 LE
Spynal Tapps
Spitfires
vixenmaster

Re: Micro On The Way

Post by vixenmaster »

Well i reckon that makes you jus Micro'ed, kinda like bein beamed up by one of them Aliens. Congrats
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
kysdad

Post by kysdad »

Vixen, yes sir :) Did I read somewhere that you have a Micro in the works? Can't wait to see all the Micro deer pics this fall. Hopefully I can add some pics myself.
Matrix 350 LE
Spynal Tapps
Spitfires
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Yes sir, i have traded Kong fer a Nitemare. I do hope to put down about 10-12 of them tick toters this Fall
Half Bubble Off BD360

kysdad

Post by kysdad »

I'm already gathering up different broadheads to test this weekend. Gonna be fun.
Matrix 350 LE
Spynal Tapps
Spitfires
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Plenty of shootin involved wid the fixed blade models fer sure. Few of the Mech.'s be right on wid field pts
Half Bubble Off BD360

kysdad

Post by kysdad »

What scope do you think you're going to put on yours? Danny said that mine will have the Octane scope on it. We'll see how I like it. I think it's a Deadzone with the Octane name. Might be ok.
Matrix 350 LE
Spynal Tapps
Spitfires
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I think i will save up my coins the rest of the yr & get a Zeiss XB75 crossbow scope. I may put it on my 355 n take the varizone off the 355 n put on the micro
Half Bubble Off BD360

amythntr

Post by amythntr »

kysdad wrote:Well, I just got through talking to Danny Miller and I have a Nightmare on the way. This was my first experience with him, and I'll have to say that he was great to deal with. I shot a ton of bows in the past few days, and the Micro made me smile the most. I'm excited to say the least. :)
....and yet another ".... 8) Nighmare 335 8) ...will be taking to the field this coming fall...please make sure you use the seat belts that come with it...and don't forget your dark sunglasses and leather jacket when you assemble it....

....welcome to the ....dark side!!!

...share your thoughts when it shows up in the middle of the night and you have calmed down from it's awesome beauty....bwwwwaaaaahhhhhh!

Anthony :mrgreen:
Last edited by amythntr on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
bubba

Post by bubba »

Congrats to both of you... I'm sure you guys are gonna like your new bows, at least I haven't seen any body with any negative reviews. I still don't understand the massive following but I sure an'it going to knock anyone. Like the old saying goes ( beauty is in the eye of the beholder) I hope you both the best......
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
kysdad

Post by kysdad »

I haven't ever named any of my crossbows, but a bow that cool just begs to be nicknamed. I have my sunglasses ready. Vixen, I've heard a lot of good things about that Zeiss. That may be in my future. Might have to sell one of my other bows to get it though.
Matrix 350 LE
Spynal Tapps
Spitfires
kysdad

Post by kysdad »

I will still be keeping my Axiom. It is a tack driver for sure. The Micro feel is what drew me in. I absolutely love the balance and compactness it has and it's the smoothest Excal I've shot. Can't go wrong with any Excal though in my opinion.
Matrix 350 LE
Spynal Tapps
Spitfires
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

You will love the Micro!!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Gundy

Post by Gundy »

Your gonna love the Micro boys. Im only a couple of weeks into mine and worship it! Good buying...
Excalibur Micro Xtra | 16.5" Black Eagle Executioner's | Slick Trick Magnum 125's
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I figure that Captain Morgan can handle shots out to 50yds. Marie Laveau that lovely Witch is good to an easy 60 yds. After that she will jus up n voodoo them tick toters down!
Half Bubble Off BD360