Captain Morgan Shootin

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Normous

Re: Captain Morgan Shootin

Post by Normous »

StormDragon, PM returned.

EDIT: EDIT: The riser to mainframe and limb to riser screws are called Countersunk head screws on the ti64 site, not the button head reference I made in error.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

Why don't somebody sell them in a kit ? It would be easier for us hillbillys :mrgreen:
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

Normous wrote:StormDragon, PM returned.

EDIT: EDIT: The riser to mainframe and limb to riser screws are called Countersunk head screws on the ti64 site, not the button head reference I made in error.
Thanks, got your PM and replied with another question (sorry, Im still not getting any PM notifications for some reason)
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Normous wrote:StormDragon, PM returned.

I knowed what they were but some of the newer members maynot have, thx Norm
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I went & looked at the prices, appears i willbe spendin about $100 fer my 2 to get their tummys tucked, :lol: I think it will be well worth the money spent to drop anudder 1/4lb off each one of mine
Half Bubble Off BD360

StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

About how much weight do you think I will shed off the Micro if i replace the existing bolts with the titanium ones?
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

StormDragon wrote:About how much weight do you think I will shed off the Micro if i replace the existing bolts with the titanium ones?
I don't exact amount. Normus would most likely have an answer. I will est. around 1/4 lb off the Micro if'en all fastners were changed out
Half Bubble Off BD360

bubba

Post by bubba »

Yep, Mike is close to what I spent, I ordered 14 bolts,2, for the limbs, 2, for the riser to frame, 2 for the stirrup,4, for the recoil plate. 4, for the scope mount. For 68.00 dollars. I cant tell you how much weight it saved. I mean a couple oz,? The big interest for me was the peace of mind in never having to worry about striping a head bolt, and the rust factor. And they look cool.. Titanium.. love it.. And Stainless steel is a close 2nd, And then there's tungsten. Kinky? ..................
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I am definitely going to sound dumb here....I purchased the riser to mainframe and stirrup fasteners from ti64.com...I have two queries:

1. Are these tightened with an Allan wrench or something else?

2. What else can be purchased currently from them in terms of fasteners for my 380 and 335?

....specifically like the stock to mainframe, trigger box and scope screws and if so, what are their sizes?

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

Anthony,

I have recently been working on a package with ti64 to have most of the Excal fasteners made in titanium. My idea was to put together a chart where the customer could reference the fastener that they need to order by looking at which fasteners are on their bow. All the customer would need to know is their model and which accessories they are equipped with, (ie. DB bars, Air brakes, ADF).

I think you'll see something along these lines if there proves to be enough interest.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

racking up points wrote:Anthony,

I have recently been working on a package with ti64 to have most of the Excal fasteners made in titanium. My idea was to put together a chart where the customer could reference the fastener that they need to order by looking at which fasteners are on their bow. All the customer would need to know is their model and which accessories they are equipped with, (ie. DB bars, Air brakes, ADF).

I think you'll see something along these lines if there proves to be enough interest.
....thanks Derrick...but in the mean time are there any other fasteners that can be ordered for the 380 and 335 that you have sizes for?

....sorry to be a pain! :shock: :lol: :D

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
otisbrazwell

Post by otisbrazwell »

please put me down for the bolt UPGRADE package on the matrix :D ..id do every bolt :arrow:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

otisbrazwell wrote:please put me down for the bolt UPGRADE package on the matrix :D ..id do every bolt :arrow:
I would also have to do 1 Micro n 1 Matrix
Half Bubble Off BD360

amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I would need what ever remaining fasteners that are not already offered by t164.com for 4 xbows; 3 Matrix' and .....Bada Bing 8)

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings

Post by newbie »

this is still in the works it may be a while before they have all the fastebers/packages available. Easy way to know what you want is pull the screws out and measure then contact them see what they have now available.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!