hha=sweet!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Cookies

Re: hha=sweet!!!

Post by Cookies »

Here is my Matrix 310 with the HHA Optimizer. :D :D Thanks to Kevin (Maine Hunter) for cocking my bow. I hurt my middle finger on my right hand and waiting for it to heal completely before I attempt to target practice by myself. On a positive note I was able to give the finger and use it as an excuse due to not being able to make a fist. :lol: :lol:

Proud owner of a Vixen II Pink Camo and a Matrix 310, Matrix Bulldog 330, Big John Custom Black Eagle Arrows (Zombie Slayers), Custom Boo Strings, G5 Pink Broadheads, Lumenoks
Tom

Post by Tom »

Cookies wrote:
Tom,

I am a lefty and can shoot with my right if need to. You all know it's all about the fun of shooting whether 3D or hunting. I enjoy the challenge.
OK, OK........ I guess shooting the wrong way will not be much of a handi-cap, so, I guess we could get you too only shoot with one arm (& no shooting aids like a shooting stick or bench) or blindfolded (reminds myself to stay behind Gina when she shoots).

Is that enough of a challenge. :D :D :D :D

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Cheek weld is a good point to bring up because of the increased height. I put the cheek piece on the stock but have found that I've adjusted to using more of a "jaw weld" .
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.