ACB Stock Raffle ($2,115 raised to date) (112 tkts)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

agingcrossbower

Re: ACB Custom Stock Raffle ($1,350 raised to date)

Post by agingcrossbower »

Come on everyone. People purchase lottery tickets with a million to one chance of winning. This has much MUCH better odds and it is for a good cause. Step up to the bar boys. Its it is time to buy! :D :D
amythntr

Re: ACB Custom Stock Raffle ($1,425 raised to date)

Post by amythntr »

....well the raffle has grown again and it is now at $1,425 and 74 tickets....thanks to those who have contributed to this worthwhile cause and all at the same time being given the opportunity to win a once in a lifetime, one of a kind custom stock for your Excalibur....crafted by Agingcrossbower....

....keep the money flowing and help this grow to $2,000 by Boofest....

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....61 days to Boofest....

....and $575 to a goal of $2,000....

....get in the raffle pool....the cause and the possible reward is perfect....as is the water!

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
agingcrossbower

Think of all the money you are spending on memorial day that, that little girl is not capable of attempting to do. Breaks my heart. GIVE!
agingcrossbower

Here is a stock I just made for a Scorpyd of mine.

Let me make a stock for YOU. You could make the little girl smile. It's all good people. Happy Memorial Day everyone.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....Come on everyone! ....What a nice tribute to all the servicemen and women who have served and gave their all....give a little in memory for those who gave their all!

$20-1 raffle ticket,
$50-3,
$75-5,
$100-7, and
$135 for 10 raffle tickets....

...gives a 3 fold benefit today....1) in memory of a loved one, 2) help little Makena in her fight with cancer, and 3) a chance to win a custom stock for your crossbow...

....just PAYPAL me at [email protected] with your money transfer and I will acknowledge your receipt...drawing to be held at Boofest...winner need not be present.....

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

......Transferred $1,000 to Julie Noble, Makena's mom, last night...I want to say thank you for all of you who have given and made this possible....

....for those of you who committed and have not followed through...well what can be said....there still is time....

.... there are only 74 tickets in the pot for the raffle...even one $20 ticket has a great chance of winning!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I want to share a note that I received today from Julie Noble (Makena's mom) regarding her appreciation of receiving the $1,000 transferred to her last night. It is because of each of you who have given to Makena's cause:
[/i]
I hope this email finds u. Thank u so much for [the] generous support. We have been blown away by folks generousity. Today is Makena's 5th birthday. She is still getting chemo 3 + times a week but she is a trooper about it. God bless u all and thank u soo much again

.... Makena turned 5 today and is still getting chemo 3+ times a week .... Why not wish Makena a big Happy Birthday! by buying even 1-$20 raffle ticket!!!!

Happy 5th Birthday Makena from all the men and women on the Excalibur forum!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....Julie (Makena's mom) gave me permission to show the images of Makena which she sent to me....just an everyday child enjoying what children her age should be enjoying...and yet going through her battle with cancer, as a trooper....a task that no human should be asked to tackle no less a child.....

....now shake open those wallets and make this raffle grow as if it was your own daughter, granddaughter, sister or other family member....

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
agingcrossbower

So innocent and yet such a huge burden she has. :cry: :cry: :(
bigredopie

Post by bigredopie »

Mike,
That is another awesome looking stock, even if it is on a "wheeled" bow :mrgreen:

Trust me folks, you can feel the craftsmanship, love and devotion in every one of Agingcrossbower's stocks, but I am sure that pales in comparison to the love Julie feels when she holds her daughter Makena!

Let's help ensure they get to hold and love each other for a very long time to come!

Come on folks, Boofest is less than 2 months away, let's break that $2000 pre-Boofest target. That is less than $100 a week.
380 Matrix, Vortex, Y25, Exomag and Brown Vixen
Boo Strings & Big John Arrows to hit 'em
DaGriz Knife and Hatchet Set to Skin 'em
amythntr

Re: ACB Custom Stock Raffle ($1,445 raised to date)

Post by amythntr »

....another ticket has dropped into the raffle...bringing the raffle up to 75 tickets and the pot to $1,445 ....thanks to those who have contributed to this worthwhile cause and all at the same time being given the opportunity to win a once in a lifetime, one of a kind custom stock for your Excalibur....crafted by Agingcrossbower....

....I am really in need of your help in growing the pot to at least $2,000 by Boofest....right not there are only 75 tickets in the drawing....that is a great chance to win a once in a lifetime custom made stock for your Excalibur made by Agingcrossbower.....

....I am really pleading with everyone....or if you would like ..."begging" everyone....we all spend countless $'s on upgrades and modifications for our XB's....and how many of us would look into our man cave and find "stuff" we thought we absolutely needed and now say, "what was I thinking of?"....well all it takes is $20-1 ticket for a chance of a lifetime custom made stock....but more importantly, you will be donating to a 5 year old named Makena battling cancer....something no one should have to deal with...nevertheless a 5 year old....

....again I want to say thankyou to those who have given but many more of you are out there...

....just a reminder..you can send me a check for the ticket money at: [email protected] and the prices of the tickets are:

$20-1 raffle ticket,
$50-3,
$75-5,
$100-7, and
$135 for 10 raffle tickets....

Thanks again everyone!

Last edited by amythntr on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
colty31

Post by colty31 »

Have you shared this with the crossbow coalition's facebook page? If not I would be happy to and I'm sure some of them would donate. The crossbow coalition is a group that really pushed to have crossbows finally legalized in NY state.

Also, does the stock have to be for an Excal? Or can the person who wins have it made for a xbow of their choice?
Eclipse XT/Truglo Red 3-Dot/Vixenmaster string (Gator)
agingcrossbower

colty31 wrote:Have you shared this with the crossbow coalition's facebook page? If not I would be happy to and I'm sure some of them would donate. The crossbow coalition is a group that really pushed to have crossbows finally legalized in NY state.

Also, does the stock have to be for an Excal? Or can the person who wins have it made for a xbow of their choice?
Colty, I think that it would be great expose this on facebook. Wait and let other chime in but to I vote YES. As far as the stock going on something other than an Excalibur, that question is not as easy to answer. I would need to see the bow to know for sure. I have put them on, Excalibur, Tenpoint, and scorpyd's. Other than those I would have to check it out. Aging :D
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....Mike, I would have no problem....but I am new to this and would not feel comfortable making a decision....Now with that said Mike, you have seen the list of people who have contributed...there are a couple of names on there that I do not recognize from the forum

...or they might have joined just to contribute....so how do you stop people from checking out the forum...and just send me a check????...I guess you really can't....

....what I can tell you, and Mike can chime in....there are MANY names that frequent the forum on a regular basis who are NOT on the list.....

....I do realize, some of you are coming to Boofest and will donate there....

Last edited by amythntr on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings