Custom Wood Stocks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Chris Dillard

Custom Wood Stocks

Post by Chris Dillard »

I am wanting a custom wood stock on my newly purchased Vixon II, if you make stocks or have a stock from a maker please feel free to post some pics of your stocks here. Thanks.
2014 Vixen II
2006 Exomax
paulaboutform

Re: Custom Wood Stocks

Post by paulaboutform »

Hi Chris. I'm currently waiting on a custom stock so no pics to show yet. I did see a beautiful Y25 stock on the trading post for a great deal, you should have look because I can't see it lasting long.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

paulaboutform wrote:Hi Chris. I'm currently waiting on a custom stock so no pics to show yet. I did see a beautiful Y25 stock on the trading post for a great deal, you should have look because I can't see it lasting long.

Paul
Me thinks there are actually 2 Y25 stocks on trading post, both priced reasonably. You sure can't get a custom stock made for what those stocks are priced at.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

3 options posted in no order:
1: Trading post for a Y-25
2: Agincrossbower
3: Mark Hennegar

I have a Y-25, and have had two Hennegars in the past. I rank them as win, win, win....... :mrgreen:
"Eze 18:21"
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

I would love to see Boyds offer a laminate drop in stock for our Excals ! Not near as nice as the Custom Makers produce but still would be a nice way to further personalize our bows Even more !
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
SEW

Post by SEW »

I'm very pleased with my Agingcrossbower stock. Quality takes time!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Chris Dillard wrote:I am wanting a custom wood stock on my newly purchased Vixon II, if you make stocks or have a stock from a maker please feel free to post some pics of your stocks here. Thanks.

....Chris Dillard....I have no qualms about making shameless plugs for the right reasons....

....I am not sure if you read, but there is an annual event going on called Boofest up at Boos place in Canada where a group of Excalibur Trekkies get together and have fun, living Excalibur for a weekend in July...

....as part of this get together there is an annual charity for a child that is going thru a tough time....this year it is a 5 year old going thru chemo for cancer named Makena...

.... as part of this charity there is a raffle for a custom, one of a kind stock which is made for your crossbow by Agingcrossbower (Mike)...raffle tickes for a chance to win this stock which will be made for your XB are $20-1 ticket, $50-3, $75-5, $100-7 and $135 for 10 tickets with money going to Makena....

....just so you understand...a custom stock can run in the area of $1,000 so this is a great chance to win one AND give to a great cause....there are other threads on this forum discussing it in more detail....

....you don't have to be present to win and if you are interested you can PAYPAL me the funds at [email protected].

...well there I go, a shameless plug...but hey I don't care its for a great cause...

....all the best whatever you decide....

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

amythntr wrote:
Chris Dillard wrote:I am wanting a custom wood stock on my newly purchased Vixon II, if you make stocks or have a stock from a maker please feel free to post some pics of your stocks here. Thanks.

....Chris Dillard....I have no qualms about making shameless plugs for the right reasons....

....I am not sure if you read, but there is an annual event going on called Boofest up at Boos place in Canada where a group of Excalibur Trekkies get together and have fun, living Excalibur for a weekend in July...

....as part of this get together there is an annual charity for a child that is going thru a tough time....this year it is a 5 year old going thru chemo for cancer named Makena...

.... as part of this charity there is a raffle for a custom, one of a kind stock which is made for your crossbow by Agingcrossbower (Mike)...raffle tickes for a chance to win this stock which will be made for your XB are $20-1 ticket, $50-3, $75-5, $100-7 and $135 for 10 tickets with money going to Makena....

....just so you understand...a custom stock can run in the area of $1,000 so this is a great chance to win one AND give to a great cause....there are other threads on this forum discussing it in more detail....

....you don't have to be present to win and if you are interested you can PAYPAL me the funds at [email protected].

...well there I go, a shameless plug...but hey I don't care its for a great cause...

....all the best whatever you decide....

Anthony :)
You rock , Anthony!!
otisbrazwell

Post by otisbrazwell »

theres a sweet relayer stock on the tradeing post under (not the matrix series parts)..vixen should bolt up as the 405 would just to much bow for it so I had to
pass..when I had ageingcrossbowers stock I put it on 380 matrix,07 vixen & 330 matrix it fit them all with a little screwing and tapping..i did sell the vixen with a black matrix stock under it :D :D