News Flash (UPDATE)-Bada Bing is home!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

MCS

Re: News Flash-Bada Bing Suffers Gruesome Injury

Post by MCS »

Don't get cute or I'll send the Provolone brothers myself. You hear what I said. You hear what I said. You hear what I said. It always sounds better when you say it three times. I taught DeNiro that.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

MCS wrote:Don't get cute or I'll send the Provolone brothers myself. You hear what I said. You hear what I said. You hear what I said. It always sounds better when you say it three times. I taught DeNiro that.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
randyxx75

Post by randyxx75 »

looks just like mine did. cocked it and sat it down and snap, crackle & pop ...
Micro nightmare
Solution LS 390
Matrix 380
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

StormDragon wrote:
bikerbob24 wrote:what is it like anti-Micro day ????
I sure hope not, I plan on doing a little shooting with Witching Hour later today once it cools down some.

....you know what they say George, 3's a charm! :shock: :roll: :mrgreen:

ANthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
MCS

Post by MCS »

I would send those little smilies too but I don't know how. You hear what I said.
Kegbelly

Post by Kegbelly »

amythntr wrote:
MCS wrote:Don't get cute or I'll send the Provolone brothers myself. You hear what I said. You hear what I said. You hear what I said. It always sounds better when you say it three times. I taught DeNiro that.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Anthony :)
Are you looking' at me? Are you lookin' at ME? :lol: :lol: Love DeNiro!
Sure hate to hear of your problems Anthony, I hope Dr. Miller gets you back on the road again soon!
Matrix 380
18" Zombies, 400 gr w/ 125 gr Magnus Stingers & Lumenoks
Exomag
20" Zombies, 380 gr w/ 100 gr Magnus Stingers
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

randyxx75 wrote:looks just like mine did. cocked it and sat it down and snap, crackle & pop ...

....this is truly NOT a good sign....I would like to hear what Peter has to say regarding the longevity of these limbs....better yet....lets get a video of the Micro Limbs on that fancy machine that they did their crossbow test against the other CB Manufacturers...

....needless to say this is very disconcerting hearing very similar issues at approximately the same time....I will tell you now, had I not bought the Micro I would definitely be on hold subject to hearing more reports....

....I will definitely put on hold the purchasing of any other EXB's until these problems are worked out!!!

Anthony :(

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
MCS

Post by MCS »

I feel the same Ant.
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

Question: Did all the Micros whose limbs snapped have the airbrakes on them or no?

The reason I ask is that if yes, that's a common variable in the equation. Maybe by reducing the noise/vibration is also not allowing the limbs to act and flex like they are supposed to thereby restricting their natural firing movement and adding more stress instead of reducing it
Last edited by StormDragon on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

Oh wow. That stinks for sure. Hope it gets squared away asap.

I noticed a bit more serving wear on your string on the right side of your bow opposite the broken limb. Wonder if that could be a clue to something?

My 405 demonstrated uneven serving wear on one side more that the other too. Could the uneven wear be telling us that the pressure on the sting while cocked on the claws is not even because a limb is developing a crack somewhere?
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
MCS

Post by MCS »

You can see in Tony's pics he did not have brakes installed.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I thought the scope deal was not to my liking. The micro can get new limbs in a week. Plus I have 2 other crossbows, if one goes south on me
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
randyxx75

Post by randyxx75 »

StormDragon wrote:Question: Did all the Micros whose limbs snapped have the airbrakes on them or no?

The reason I ask is that if yes, that's a common variable in the equation. Maybe by reducing the noise/vibration is also not allowing the limbs to act and flex like they are supposed to thereby restricting their natural firing movement and adding more stress instead of reducing it
No airbrakes on mine Storm ...
Micro nightmare
Solution LS 390
Matrix 380
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

GrassyKnoll wrote:Oh wow. That stinks for sure. Hope it gets squared away asap.

Ed:

I noticed a bit more serving wear on your string on the right side of your bow opposite the broken limb. Wonder if that could be a clue to something?

My 405 demonstrated uneven serving wear on one side more that the other too. Could the uneven wear be telling us that the pressure on the sting while cocked on the claws is not even because a limb is developing a crack somewhere?
That is correct... The right side has been wearing more.... I had turned the string around after the last time I shot... I would say I have about 270 shots on the string and 300 on the bow itself...

.... Took the limbs off tonight with my son Anthony's help and tools... Both limbs had 27 on the inside....not sure if Danny will want the entire riser with the limbs but either way this will make it easier to ship...

....needless to say I am not happy but know that it will be fixed with no issues...just concerned that there might be an underlying problem with Micro/limbs them self... Time will tell!

Anthony :?

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

Ok, so airbrakes aren't on all of them so that rules that out.

What other things might be similar in all instances? I read that serving wear on one side more then the other might be a hint of possible problems but what else could be the commonality in all cases?

Arrow weight and length possibly, temperatures? It could be something as "simple" yet equally as untraceable as a bad batch of materials used to make the limbs or a glitch in the limb making process itself

And if i remember correctly, didn't Scorpyd have a problem with their limbs doing something similar?
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus