DONATED ACB STOCK NO.2 FOR Makena

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

agingcrossbower

Re: DONATED ACB STOCK NO.2 FOR Makena

Post by agingcrossbower »

paulaboutform wrote:
amythntr wrote:.....yes, I am equally upset...as I am a "lefty" also.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anthony :)
Now I see it clearly, "show your support or deal with 'Anthony "Lefty" Romano!" :shock: :wink: ....paisan, I promise I'll be supporting in person at Boofesta.

Paul
Does this mean all us lefties are mob protected???? :lol:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

agingcrossbower wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:
amythntr wrote:.....yes, I am equally upset...as I am a "lefty" also.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now I see it clearly, "show your support or deal with 'Anthony "Lefty" Romano!" :shock: :wink: ....paisan, I promise I'll be supporting in person at Boofesta.

Paul
Does this mean all us lefties are mob protected???? :lol:
.... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I think I can get you into "la famiglia"....we just have to work on making that German last name an Italian one :shock: :shock:

Riestererino?

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
agingcrossbower

Bump to the top
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

$360 raised for stock #2 and 21 tickets sold.....

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
agingcrossbower

BAM! There we go fella's. The sun is coming out and shining down on Makena. Thanks to all for making it happen. :D
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

agingcrossbower wrote:BAM! There we go fella's. The sun is coming out and shining down on Makena. Thanks to all for making it happen. :D

....I cannot believe that substantially all of the purchasers of raffle tickets are from other forums and other countries....if I was right handed I would be ALL OVER this gem...

....$20 for a chance of a lifetime and NO WAITING to have a stock of a lifetime!!!!

Anrthony :)

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

$410 raised for stock #2 and 24 tickets sold.....

....cha ching, cha ching, cha ching!

....what I find to be utterly amazing, is many of the people have requested....that if they win...they want to donate the stock back to run another auction and raise even more money....I don't know how we can accomplish this....I will have to talk to the powers that be...or if any of you have suggestions....

.....all suggestions will be welcomed BUT each suggestion comes with a $20 suggestion fee (but you do get a raffle ticket)!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (....yes this is just another shameless plug!!!!!!)

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
colty31

Post by colty31 »

amythntr wrote:
agingcrossbower wrote:BAM! There we go fella's. The sun is coming out and shining down on Makena. Thanks to all for making it happen. :D

....I cannot believe that substantially all of the purchasers of raffle tickets are from other forums and other countries....if I was right handed I would be ALL OVER this gem...

....$20 for a chance of a lifetime and NO WAITING to have a stock of a lifetime!!!!

Is it possible that some of these are coming from the facebook post I made? Or did we post about this on other forums? There haven't been any comments on the FB post but I'm sure a bunch of people have seen it.

And to the people who want to donate the stock back into another raffle, maybe....instead of that it can be donated to someone else :twisted:
Eclipse XT/Truglo Red 3-Dot/Vixenmaster string (Gator)
agingcrossbower

colty31 wrote:
amythntr wrote:

Is it possible that some of these are coming from the facebook post I made? Or did we post about this on other forums? There haven't been any comments on the FB post but I'm sure a bunch of people have seen it.

And to the people who want to donate the stock back into another raffle, maybe....instead of that it can be donated to someone else :twisted:
The idea of giving it back is to have a live auction and generate a little more money for Makena. More bang for the buck. Idea came off another forum.
colty31

Post by colty31 »

The idea of giving it back is to have a live auction and generate a little more money for Makena. More bang for the buck. Idea came off another forum

Yea I know :D I just don't think I'd be able to part with it if I won, too pretty
Eclipse XT/Truglo Red 3-Dot/Vixenmaster string (Gator)
Boo

Post by Boo »

colty31 wrote:
Yea I know :D I just don't think I'd be able to part with it if I won, too pretty
I can't take the stock that Mike made me out of the house! :shock: it doesn't have one scratch!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Cha-Ching!, Cha-Ching!

$530 raised for stock #2 and 32 raffle tickets sold....

....interesting :cry: :cry: .....substantially all.... of the money coming in is from other forums.... would have never expected this....and quite frankly am surprised that so many from this forum have remained silent...I understand that not everyone is in the same position....but I am sure if truth be told....we waste more than a $20 raffle ticket each and every week or month....come on everyone...

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
agingcrossbower

I am surprised seeing the silence here to Anthony. If for some reason your not donating is because of me or something I did then just donate directly to Makena's Mom. We have had fund raisers here before and had great responses. I am at a loss.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Mike, Anthony, I'm kinda disappointed as well. Considering what all the members get from this forum as well as from various individuals here, I expected more.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

$100 sent to Anthonys pay pal email.

I hope it I got it right? Anthony is collecting for this stock as well?
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-