Good Whitetail Site

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Good Whitetail Site

Post by Guest »

Hi All,

I've posted this link each fall since 2001 on the forum and see no reason to end the tradition.

Enjoy!! :)

http://www.kerrlake.com/deer/INDEX.HTM
larderlake

White Tails

Post by larderlake »

Good Site Carl lots of tips and Info.

LL

Post by Guest »

Yep, it's a good one LL. The only problem is I get a "plug-in error" when I access the link.
Before my hard drive crashed and was replaced, I could see and hear the communication links for the various deer sounds.
Anyone have any idea what software I need to download to get the sound clips again???

Thanks much.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Carl from Vermont wrote:Yep, it's a good one LL. The only problem is I get a "plug-in error" when I access the link.
Before my hard drive crashed and was replaced, I could see and hear the communication links for the various deer sounds.
Anyone have any idea what software I need to download to get the sound clips again???

Thanks much.
Carl upgrade your windows media player :wink:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/window ... fault.aspx
Always learning!!
Home fer now!

Post by Guest »

Good advice GaryL. In the process now. But with a dial-up connection we're talking hours to download the latest and greatest. :oops: :roll: I'm too far out in the sticks for high speed connection avalibility. :lol:
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Read that Carl, Nero or sonic has good media players if you should have either. However time spent to upgrade windows is time well spent. :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
maple

Post by maple »

Good site Carl. Lots of good info there. That's the best info an aging deer I've seen.

Thanks.

Maple