O/T Beheadings

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

O/T Beheadings

Post by Guest »

deleted..it's just too gut wrenching.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chessy

Post by chessy »

i am far from a good typer (explaining my self in type ) but i think it is about time people get there heads out of the sand and relize what is happening in this world and take control of what they can .......
brayhaven

Post by brayhaven »

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, usually wind up plowing for those who didn't."
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Carl, I'm glad you decided not to post the beheadings. I could only assume the ones in Iraq. The reason being my son Little Owl, sometimes goes on this forum, he's only 12. That would literally shock him, he wouldn't sleep for days, likely need professional counseling.

Hope this war ends SOON.

Grey Owl

Post by Guest »

Grey Owl,

NO!!! I did'nt have any links posted or graphic descriptions of the vidoes I viewed. I'm somewhat dim witted, but not that much. I would'nt do such a terrible thing.
It was more an observation, and commentary about the fate of these poor innocent civillians.

The bottom line both figuratively and literally was, "It's time to take the kidgloves off."

You can pm cheesy if you don't believe me. He posted on my original post.

PS. I don't recommend viewing the video clips unless you have a strong constitution. But if you do, you will see what true evil we're dealing with.

Post by Guest »

I hate to break it to you fellas, but you're at war.
My heart goes to the victims, their families.
I have a friend who's son fortunately came back unharmed.

But it's war and violence breeds violence.
My point is by starting a war you can (should) expect that it'll be ugly.

Look at the history of Afganistan - read about British wars there.
They slaughtered them like pigs (afgans did brits).
Shakky

Post by Shakky »

I watched one of the beheadings not sure why and won't do it agian. I hope things turn around for the Americans but they are in tough. To their credit they try and take the moral high ground. Not sure that's possible this time. Total war maybe the only answer. Keeping with the civil war theme " I have never advocated war except as a means of peace". U.S. Grant.

Post by Guest »

I spent five years in uniform, so I know and appreciate the hardships that the members of our military endure. I am proud of the composure that these men and women have shown under such harsh conditions. I just hope that America is smart enough to bring about regime change here at home.

We need to rebuild the alliances that this administration has so recklessly destroyed if we stand a chance in hades of breaking the back of international terrorism. As one who has worked for the National Security Agency, I know, first hand, that reliable intelligence assets are the key to infiltrating any organization, and one cannot develop these sources if people do not wish to cooperate with agent’s of one’s government.
CaptainCharles

Alliances

Post by CaptainCharles »

Which alliances has this administration wrecked? ( And if you say Germany and France you prove how utterly stupid you are when it comes to international politics and the U.S)
"The American Dream is having your name on a weapon!" - Ted Nugent
Marmot

Re: Alliances

Post by Marmot »

CaptainCharles wrote:Which alliances has this administration wrecked? ( And if you say Germany and France you prove how utterly stupid you are when it comes to international politics and the U.S)
With a response like that, I guess that puts you squarely in the "Pro Bush" camp! :)

Re: Alliances

Post by Guest »

With a response like that, I guess that puts you squarely in the "Pro Bush" camp! :)[/quote]

Not neccessarily, but when I see regurgetated rhetoric I challenge it. The fact of the matter is over 40 nations are with us in this endeavor. But apparently the people who say things like this only consider a country worthy of the coalition if they hate America. Or else they quip that the nation only gives x amount of dollars/x amount of troops, etc. Like there is some measuring stick to be considered a tru ally.