DONATED ACB STOCK NO.2 FOR Makena

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

one shot scott

Re: DONATED ACB STOCK NO.2 FOR Makena

Post by one shot scott »

agingcrossbower wrote:I am surprised seeing the silence here to Anthony. If for some reason your not donating is because of me or something I did then just donate directly to Makena's Mom. We have had fund raisers here before and had great responses. I am at a loss.

seriouosly doubt its you Mike.

If anything, I venture to guess its the electronic way of sending $. Either some are uncomfortable with it, or some just don't know how?

At least I HOPE that's the reason
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

one shot scott wrote:$100 sent to Anthonys pay pal email.

I hope it I got it right? Anthony is collecting for this stock as well?
Got it Neil!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Neil.... We also have given the option of sending checks.... I even had a contributor who sent a money order....so that should not be an excuse for anyone! :shock:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

ah, well that's all the excuses I could think of, maybe just shy? lol

no need to be shy, step on up folks and help out a lil one that could be anyones daughter
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Way to go One Shot Scott! Show them how it is done. :D :D :D
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Cha-Ching!, Cha-Ching!

$630 raised for stock #2 and 39 raffle tickets sold....

.....thank you....a little over a month to go and a lot more work to do!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Anthony, sent you some jingle.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....got it Paul...thank you!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Cha-Ching!, Cha-Ching!

$730 raised for stock #2 and 46 raffle tickets sold....

.....thank you....a little over a month to go and a lot more work to do!

...you know, I have to say something here....back when we were contemplating the raffle...some were concerned...and stated that there should be a maximum ticket # that one could be allowed to purchase....well where are you people...I have yet to receive any money from you....it is the same people that step to the plate over and over again....people....we are not talking about contributing your mortgage or rent payment here...just $20 for Makena....look at all of the people who jumped in and said they would buy the titanium fasteners for $70-80 a pop...those same people would spend $100 if that was the price...in fact, if truth be told, for the sake of one's beloved Excalibur, there is no limit on the amount to spend...be honest here and step up....

....come on people...we have little girl with CANCER....it's the least that you can do for all that this forum provides to you....

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....just received a notification that I can no longer receive funds for raffle tickets through PAYPAL....apparently they review their members from time to time and see what the funds transferred are for....raffles according to PAYPAL are considered GAMBLING and GAMBLING is not allowed on PAYPAL....

....so going forward please send a check to my address:

Anthony R. Romano
3-43 30th Street
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
colty31

Post by colty31 »

another option is to have money sent to someone else's paypal and they can send you the funds once a week or something, in case people don't want to send checks
Eclipse XT/Truglo Red 3-Dot/Vixenmaster string (Gator)
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

colty31 wrote:another option is to have money sent to someone else's paypal and they can send you the funds once a week or something, in case people don't want to send checks
...I am asking people to email me to discuss "alternative methods of payments!" :wink: :wink:

Anthony :mrgreen:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!....more coin has made its way into the pot!!! :D :D :D

The pot has risen to $830 for crossbow #2 and a total of 53 tickets have been sold

....there is a back story to this last contribution...I will not mention HIS name....it came from someone that NOBODY would have expected it to come from (those of you who have been around for over a year would know who I am talking about)...HE is no longer a member of this forum and not by his own choosing...I tell this story because even though he is not part anymore HE stepped to the plate and contributed....Now what does this say about everyone else who are active members here, having received sooooooo much from this place?...I don't know what to say anymore...I sound like a broken record....We are only asking for you to buy ONE raffle ticket at $20....and this banned person has contributed $100.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

...anyone have any idea who this might be? ....for the purchase of a $20 raffle ticket I will tell you! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Last edited by amythntr on Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

For 25.00 I will tell a story behind the mystery man with pics. :lol: :D
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....what fascinates me is that so many people who frequent this site have benefited sooooo much....

..... with freely given information by busy members, receipt of free stuff by members (The Give Away Thread), strings, arrows, assistance to help members who want to make strings, etc., members just going out of their way to do something good for the benefit of all (Derrick and his work with Ti64.com for Titanium fasteners) and on and on it goes....

.....there appears to be no end in what people will do to help other members....

.....but what is REALLY NOTICEABLE TO ME is that there is no end to what people will spend to make their crossbow prettier, quieter, faster, lighter, stealthier, more unique....all for what amounts to is a few month season in the woods...(AND I PUT MYSELF IN THE ABOVE)....

.....but when it comes to giving....they become tighter than a "wound up 8 day clock"....

.....asking for people to jump in and buy ONE- $20 Raffle ticket is like we're asking you to spend your last dollar or give up your crossbows....

.....I am involved in this for no other reason than I care about a 5 year old, battling cancer whom I don't even know...end of story...

.....PLEASE HELP MAKE THIS THE BEST RAFFLE EVER! All the money goes to Makena....and you have a great chance at winning great prizes....

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings