Puting a face to a name

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Mark everytime I see your mug Im gonna be thinkin of that damn nice bear you downed..OH well... :D (envy) I will get over it Im sure..congrats again friend...Hey I may not get to go for awhile but I will sure keep intouch and who knows what could happen..get my hip squared away and as long as I can keep the doctors knife out of my back,,,, which I think I can for awhile...I do plan on tryin to do it someday...I was suppose to be huntin with Lonewolf this Oct but thats out now because of my hip crap..but I will rebound to young to lay down and die thats for sure..
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

really nice buck WW....really nice lookin animal... :wink:

I wont touch the rest :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

OK!! OK!! I'm a little jealous. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but as soon as I get my camera unloaded, I'll take a picture of myself.

I'll take a picture of myself, and, and, and, a spam STAR, you know..... her last name is Hilton, ya, ya Paris Hilton.

Grey Owl

Post by Guest »

Hoss, just take care of that hip....to many bucks left out there. :D

I have several guys getting together this weekend for the first meeting for next years hunt. I just hope everyone gets to go. I have several guys close to home here and a couple guys from the forum who are planning on going with us next year.

Should be a great bunch of guys to hunt with!!!!!!!!

Mark
Deadeye

hello there

Post by Deadeye »

Hey it's Deadeye from Mt. Juliet, TN.!!!
Blood make's the grass grow, Owh-ay!
GaryM

Post by GaryM »

Here's my mug shot. Hope it worked! One week till season, and I've got the Exocet strung up, tuned up, and ready to go. I've had the trail camera out and have gotten some pics of bucks that look pretty good.
This pic was taken a couple of hundred yards from the front door of my house. (I live in heaven, by the way.) Image

Post by Guest »

Sure is a big buck! :shock: What are those spots on his body? Never seen this!
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Hi Gary...

Yep, that is you all right.

Good buck..

Hope you get him..
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
gametrail

Post by gametrail »

well i tried :!: but as you see it didn't work again. :oops:
gametrail

Post by gametrail »

OK :!: It didn't work again. :x But here is some pic. i am the one with out the rack. HTTP://photos.yahoo.com/perryrkemp. :D
Last edited by gametrail on Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

gametrail wrote:OK :!: It didn't work again. :x But here is some pic. i am the one with out the rack. HTTP://photos.yahoo.com/gametrail2001. :D
all I got was..

There was a problem accessing your account.

Please try back again in 10 minutes.
You might want to try logging out and logging back in again.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you.

Maybe that is the problem??
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
stump

spots on the buck

Post by stump »

Gary, I've never seen spots like that on a deer before. Is it just the camera, or is it normal for deer in that area have those markings?
gametrail

Post by gametrail »

They are losing there summer coats and getting there winter coats. You see it alot around here.

Post by Guest »

Sliver, Your Avatar exceeds the forum's size regulations of 100 x 100 pixels. Your Avatar measures 180 x 138 pixels.

The whole idea of suggesting the Avatar was to get a clear view of each member's face, and although some maybe a bit small, most are quite acceptable.

The only one I didn't like was the one of the devel's head. To that member I say please replace it with a picture of yourself or remove it all together. No! I'm not the moderator but I was trying to create sense of community.

To those members who are having trouble getting their Avatar working, keep trying.

Cheers,
Wombat.
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

No problem wombat,, I'll just remove it and there will be no size problem.. :roll:

I know you wanted photos of people, BUT avatars can be of whatever a person chooses to use,, as long as it is tastefull... animal photo, symbols,, people pics etc etc etc .....................
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife