Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DaveShooter

Re: At Long Last...

Post by DaveShooter »

Congrats you are now in the Matrix club- Enjoy :D :D
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

"One of the nicest Yankees you could ever talk to"....... My exact thought the first time I ever talked to Danny Miller! :lol: :lol: :lol: Great folks! We are blessed to have such great dealers to deal with.
bubba

Post by bubba »

flightattendant100 wrote:"One of the nicest Yankees you could ever talk to"....... My exact thought the first time I ever talked to Danny Miller! :lol: :lol: :lol: Great folks! We are blessed to have such great dealers to deal with.
Yes indeed we are. Danny and David are without a doubt, too of the nicest people you could ever talk to over the phone, hope some day to meet them both. But then again their some other good folks on this forum i can say the same about. And its a mixed bag, Canadians, Yankees at least most of them Smile..Rednecks and on and on....Learned more here than in any book or even google. In fact i thing along with the Excalibur stringer tool, Being part of this forum weather in the shadows or a active member is the best two things to do once you get your bow...............
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Congrats and welcome to team 355!!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

Grats Bubba.
I tried the 355 but it was to much for this beat up little old guy.....
I had to drop down to the 330 and it will work great for hunting.
I use the 310 for shooting all day but shoot the 330 several times as well.
Either one would work great for the woods I hunt in but liked the idea of a little more speed. Now I just gotta wait for my Big John arrows to arrive which he is shipping out Monday :)
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
Trigger1212

Post by Trigger1212 »

Bubba,

I was in the same boat, havin' fun torturing myself over the 355 or the 380. Decided on the 355 as it had the same performance as my old equinox (which I sold to my brother) and that was fast enough. I mainly wanted a bow of smaller size. The Micro felt a little too small and the 380 was bigger again even if only a little bit. From what I have read the 355 is dead nuts reliable and finally while I am currently not quiiiiiite 50 and in good shape I know it will not always be so and the 355 is easier to cock and I usually do 30-40 shot practice sessions. So settled on a 355 from David at Wyverns. Only surprise was the arrow weights, I thought they were supposed to be around 410 gr and they came in at 432 gr and are a bit slower (329 fps) than I expected. A little mis-comunication with Dave on the order. He offered to swap them out but they shoot great, will handle any wind as well as is possible and will hit hard so I think I will stick with them. Been very happy with it so far. The single stage TT is great. Got about 150 or so shots on it so far on factory string. Now going to pull that off and keep it as the spare and put on and shoot in the Wyvern's flemmish. Good choice, hope you like it as much as I like mine!

Semper Fi!
Matrix 355 - "Spike"
20 " BE Executioners, 110 gr brass inserts, 2" blazers
NAP 100 gr Spitfires
Wyvern Flemish String
DM Bumpers
Semper Fi!
Onetimeonly x-->

Post by Onetimeonly x--> »

vixenmaster wrote:Well 355 is probably the all around model in the Matrix series. I have one of them I think its a keeper! Congrats
I also believe you are correct with your statement Mike...
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
bubba

Post by bubba »

Thanks All for the comments... I'm in love with this bow.. And have no regrets on not going with the 380. The 355 is fast and sweet, and has its place hanging on my wall, until i croak...... Which i hope will be at least past this up coming season..SMILE....
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

Congrats Bubba. I know you waited a loooong time. Glad you are a happy camper. Sounds like you are shooting lights out..
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><