ACB Stock and ACB Stock #2 Raffle

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

ACB Stock and ACB Stock #2 Raffle

Post by Raymond »

Hello Folks,
I was not able to attend Boofest, but I sure would have like to have been able to attend Boofest and meet the chosen family and all the other folks that were in attendance. It sounds like it was a blast and and great success.

Can someone let us folks know who were not able to attend for a variety of reasons who were the winners of the ACB Stock and the ACB Stock #2?

Thank you,
Raymond
Big John

Re: ACB Stock and ACB Stock #2 Raffle

Post by Big John »

Wes and Kathy (Mr. meat) won the Stock number #2
Marcel (Tremps1) won the Stock number one!

As well, Marcel was the only casualty of the weekend! :shock: Some slight finger damage! :shock: :shock: Hope your feeling better Marcel.

Big John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Thanks for the information John.
Ouch, sorry to hear about the finger damage Marcel. Hope you do feel better and that it isn't too badly damaged.

Congratulations to Marcel (Tremps1), and Wes and Kathy (Mr. meat). You will all have a nice work of art from a great stock maker Mike (agingcrossbower).

Raymond
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

Big John wrote:Wes and Kathy (Mr. meat) won the Stock number #2
Marcel (Tremps1) won the Stock number one!

As well, Marcel was the only casualty of the weekend! :shock: Some slight finger damage! :shock: :shock: Hope your feeling better Marcel.

Big John
I have to wonder how slight his finger injury was judging by all the shocked emoticons. :lol: Was it picture worthy? Bear trapped? Curious (nosy :mrgreen: ) archers want to know. Hope he is better soon and congrats on the stocks!
Hank
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Congrats to you both!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
tremps01

Post by tremps01 »

Hey folk,do you want to know how i skeep the pain away? :? Before hunting season I' ll have ten fingers full operationnel to pull the trigger with a super custom stock made by the master Angincrossbower and I'm very happy happy happy to win a piece of art like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Marcel
Micro suppressor 355
Boo string force 10.
Drstirrup complete kit.
Marcel
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

Félicitations, Marcel. In the draws, there may not have been anyone luckier, so I guess that is life's way of paying you back for your misfortune the day before. Get well soon, buddy!
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Marcel, I thought you got your hand caught in the cookie jar! :lol: Hope it mends well and swiftly, and congrats on the stock. It was so nice to meet you.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

tremps01 wrote:Hey folk,do you want to know how i skeep the pain away? :? Before hunting season I' ll have ten fingers full operationnel to pull the trigger with a super custom stock made by the master Angincrossbower and I'm very happy happy happy to win a piece of art like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Marcel

....Marcel...I enjoyed, not only meet you, but getting to spend a fair amount of time with you...I was happy that you won the work of art by Mike!...OBTW, keep up the good work with your english...you do pretty well...I am glad to be able to call you my french Canadian friend!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings