2219 lighted nocks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

2219 lighted nocks

Post by longbow joe »

Anybody got any input on 2219 lighted nocks.tried nocturnals w the longbow they failed at the most important time. Shot my biggest buck perfect hit woulda found the deer in 20 min. Arrow straite up in field didnt light. Took 10 hrs the old fashond way. I bought lumonocks at bass pro musta been on shelf a while battery weak w paperclip test. Saw easton n the magnet thing. Watta you guys usin? On your bolts.im not opposed to luminocks just wonder if theres anything better
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Fullquiver

Re: 2219 lighted nocks

Post by Fullquiver »

NuFletch Ignitors... I have used Easton Tracers which are now discontinued and Nockturnals as well as Lumenocks.. I have not had any real problems with any of them but others I know have but I like the Ignitors best because you can replace the batteries easily and they are well built...
A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they shall never sit.
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

joe i have 2 lumen nocks for 2219 i will check them to see if they still work never used just sitting in the pack pm me if you want them i will ship usa free
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

I like Firenocks. Not only of high quality (dependability) but I can use em with or without the lighting module in my arrow.
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
jd4223

Post by jd4223 »

Quick question.How would the nock lighting up make a difference in tracking your deer?Or did you make a bad shot due to some kind of arrow defect?Maybe I'm missing something.Glad you did find the deer.Congratulations on sticking with it...
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

The shot was sideways extreme down got both lungs but no exit very little blood. Fletching was barely hanging out on the hit side the (working lighted nock) woulda definately aided in a faster recovery sorry made it sound like arrow passed thru and was in dirt
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....anyone know what is the ID for the 2219 aluminums....MCS of this forum will be shooting aluminum arra's out of his micro and would like to know for inserts/ etc.

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
JAGG

Post by JAGG »

2219 inserts are 0.306 in.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

JAGG wrote:2219 inserts are 0.306 in.
Thanks JAGG

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings