I Miss Canada

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

UPSMAN

I Miss Canada

Post by UPSMAN »

Ok,I've only been back to work for a week and I'm so missing that Canada weather. I can't tell you how much I hate 90 plus temps with 85 % humidity. I'm thinking that when I retire, Boo needs to sell me a couple of acres way back in the unused corner of his property. Celia and I can become Summer Canadians. I'm sure all the locals would remember us wherever we went. I'm sure that we would be the only residents with a Southern hick accent. :lol: :lol:
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
TPM

Re: I Miss Canada

Post by TPM »

If you find a lost arrow with white, red and green fetching "way back in that unused corner of Don's property" it's probably mine. :lol:
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

UPSMAN wrote:Ok,I've only been back to work for a week and I'm so missing that Canada weather. I can't tell you how much I hate 90 plus temps with 85 % humidity. I'm thinking that when I retire, Boo needs to sell me a couple of acres way back in the unused corner of his property. Celia and I can become Summer Canadians. I'm sure all the locals would remember us wherever we went. I'm sure that we would be the only residents with a Southern hick accent. :lol: :lol:
....it ain't no better Dennis here in Joisey...the humidity required a chainsaw to cut through ....I was thinking maybe I could take over the vacant spot behind Don's barn and be there to assist him taking stuff off of the "high first shelf" that he might have trouble reaching :lol: :lol: ....anything above that and you would be there to help with :lol: :lol:

....there might even be some room to hide some of my cousins when they get "outta da bigga houza!" :shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Thurs., and Fri., Humidity down from yours but 104 deg. here. Way to hot for a fat ol' man to work outside!!
Dennis, are you going to start a trend.....A Floridian to retire to Canada? :lol: :lol:
Hope weather breaks for you. Take care
( Hint...take the robe off, it will be cooler! )
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Okay guys I was complaining at work when the humidity went up to 60 plus and in the 80`s for temp.
At that humidity Dennis you become a prisoner of A/C .
In all fairness though Dennis . Snowbirds go down there in the winter . So maybe you can migrate north in the summer . :lol:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Doe Master wrote:Okay guys I was complaining at work when the humidity went up to 60 plus and in the 80`s for temp.
At that humidity Dennis you become a prisoner of A/C .
In all fairness though Dennis . Snowbirds go down there in the winter . So maybe you can migrate north in the summer . :lol:
Kevin, you are spot on! Its Saturday and I am trying to find something to do that's productive!........inside!!!!! I am a prisoner. :lol: Should I wear stripes? :lol:
maple

Post by maple »

THAT is exactly why I spend the summers here on Prince Edward Island (Canada !!!). HATE the heat and humidity.

Once it gets to 27'C (80'F?) the locals start complaining about the heat.

Hahaha !!!!!

Always a breeze off the ocean and cooool nights.

Not a traffic light within 50 kms. Seven beaches with in 2 kms.

No end of trout fishing, lobsters, mussels, mackerel, scallops, cod, stripers, oysters, bluefin tuna, clams, new potatoes, blueberries, good neighbours, fiddle music and howling at the moon.
Don't look at the antlers!! And don't look him in the eye!!

2002 Exomag
Custom wood stock with a lot of notches in it
Big John arrows
Loving every minute of it.
The only thing better than a dog, is two dogs.

Maple
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

maple wrote:THAT is exactly why I spend the summers here on Prince Edward Island (Canada !!!). HATE the heat and humidity.

Once it gets to 27'C (80'F?) the locals start complaining about the heat.

Hahaha !!!!!

Always a breeze off the ocean and cooool nights.

Not a traffic light within 50 kms. Seven beaches with in 2 kms.

No end of trout fishing, lobsters, mussels, mackerel, scallops, cod, stripers, oysters, bluefin tuna, clams, new potatoes, blueberries, good neighbours, fiddle music and howling at the moon.
...what's wrong with that besides nothin! :wink:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Gwens Dilemma

Post by Gwens Dilemma »

Our trailer went through Charlie (Survived) so we went down and spent a week on Pine Island in August. UPSman, you can have it. Too warm for this Canuck.