Custom 18 inch arrows.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Gamikatsu

Custom 18 inch arrows.

Post by Gamikatsu »

Hello. I am looking to find some custom 18 inch arrows. I want something a similar to the Diablo arrows yet I want brass inserts so I can use 100 grain tips and keep my foc. Or use 150 grain tips and really push some ke.

Ideas? I thought of heating the inserts out of my arrows and gluing brass inserts in but reasoned myself against it.

Ed.
GAMIKATSU///Edward

Excalibur MEGA 405
440 GN BE Zombie Slayer
379 FPS over prochrono digital
140 Foot Lbs Kinetic Energy
paulaboutform

Re: Custom 18 inch arrows.

Post by paulaboutform »

You can use some of the members here for arrows or Danny Miller in Ohio. He can get you some Black Eagle Exocutioners with brass inserts at a great price.
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
bubba

Post by bubba »

Or you can get great built arrows made your way, from Jerry, at South Shore Archery, # 813-545-0754.
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
XcaliburFX

Post by XcaliburFX »

Check with xcaliber (Dan) a member here that deals in Black Eagle Arrows. He can make you a custom set for sure. Not to mention he is a great guy.

Vic
Assassin 360 Strata
BEA Zombie Slayer - BEA Executioner
Boo/VixenMaster/Xcaliber/NCHunterKW Strings
bubba

Post by bubba »

AAAhHHH... Now that was sweet.........
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

I get my Zombie slayers from Big John on this site and they fly like darts with radar.
Saturday after doing a little sighting in I moved my target out to 60 yards and shot 2 arrows at the deer silhouett on the back side of the target. Both arrows hit in the left side of the heart within 1" of each other, so at 60 yards I won't shoot at the same place again. :wink:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

bubba wrote:Or you can get great built arrows made your way, from Jerry, at South Shore Archery, # 813-545-0754.
X2! Jerry is a great guy to deal with and some great deals.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
bubba

Post by bubba »

But like said Big John & xcaliber Dan, Been known to turn out some good ones too....
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

I'll support Dan, aka: excalibur ..... x2 , as I am very happy with the 17" Zombie Killer's I have recieved from him for my 355, with more at 20" soon to be ordered for my new Axiom.

Like has been shown above we are very lucky here as there are more than 1 or 2 members here who make quality ( Custom ) arrows, as well as other products.

We all like to support those we are happy with..... Truthfully, I don't think you can go wrong with any of those arrow crafters mentioned as well as possibly a couple more. Good news travels fast and we all like to see it happen . That theory's at work right here and rest assured no-one survives on poor service or quality...... :wink:

I feel I can order from our members with complete confidence. :D

BTW, this was post #100 for me and hope it's considered a good one.

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Big John is The Man for me!
Been shooting his Works of Art for many years now, and I've always been Right Impressed (the deer perhaps not so much :lol: )

In fact, just ordered another set (dozen) of the Luminok Zombies for this fall's impending Alberta Mule Deer Hunt! And like a Kid before Christmas, am already impatiently waiting!! :lol:

Cheers!
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

L. E. Carroll wrote:I'll support Dan, aka: excalibur ..... x2 , as I am very happy with the 17" Zombie Killer's I have recieved from him for my 355, with more at 20" soon to be ordered for my new Axiom.

Like has been shown above we are very lucky here as there are more than 1 or 2 members here who make quality ( Custom ) arrows, as well as other products.

We all like to support those we are happy with..... Truthfully, I don't think you can go wrong with any of those arrow crafters mentioned as well as possibly a couple more. Good news travels fast and we all like to see it happen . That theory's at work right here and rest assured no-one survives on poor service or quality...... :wink:

I feel I can order from our members with complete confidence. :D

BTW, this was post #100 for me and hope it's considered a good one.

Gene
Happy 100 Gene. :wink:
There are many good arrow guys out there, and I'm sure you'll be very happy with any one of the guys mentioned. Danny Miller is a class act, and his prices are good. I'm not sure how custom his are however, I'm reasonably sure he sells factory fletched arrows, and there is nothing wrong with that.
Good luck, hunt hard! 8)
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Talltines

Post by Talltines »

bubba wrote:Or you can get great built arrows made your way, from Jerry, at South Shore Archery, # 813-545-0754.
X 3. Jerry is fantastic and makes amazing arrows.
Scorpyd SLP 165. For now but not for long
New Matrix 405

T/C Encore's MGM 14" 445 supermag
Gary Reeder 16" 41 GNR #2 Encore
Hobie Outback for hitting the Salt.

Too many hobbies and never enough time