Swhacker

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wvnitroman

Swhacker

Post by wvnitroman »

I talked to Danny Miller the other day and he suggested I try shooting 125gr. Swhackers. Being new to crossbows I thought I would take his suggestion. The thing that has me scratching my head is that the only "crossbow" BH listed on Swhacker's website is 100gr. What am I missing? :o

Thanks and God Bless,
Kevin
bubba

Re: Swhacker

Post by bubba »

Well bud your missing some thing. They come in three blade 100 grain, and a 100 and two hundred two blade. They also come with a practice head. They are what i use for deer, and work great. Keep looking ...
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
wabi

Post by wabi »

When you go to their site click on "Swhacker Products" and the 125 gr head is listed.

copy & paste url
http://www.swhacker.com/product/swhacker-125-grain
wabi
wvnitroman

Post by wvnitroman »

Finding the 125gr is not the problem but it is not listed as a "crossbow" broadhead. Is there a difference?
bubba

Post by bubba »

Oh no. They all will work fine with your crossbow, but i can see where that can be confusing.. They list for crossbow and then for compound. But they state on there site in the question and answers section, that all there heads are rated for crossbows..
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

The 125 head is the blk 2.250 cut model
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315