Sneak peak...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jason25

Re: Sneak peak...

Post by jason25 »

Tried looking at their sight but unable to order from it, is there another source to order from,thanks
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

jason25 wrote:Tried looking at their sight but unable to order from it, is there another source to order from,thanks
You might try to pm member tremps01. They are friends and I bet he can get you hooked up.
bobcat

Post by bobcat »

i want one too.... :mrgreen:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.... Even though I am the proud recipient of 2 of Dr. Stirrup's setups... I am curious what this entire kit would cost....does anyone have an idea!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
jason25

Post by jason25 »

amythntr wrote:.... Even though I am the proud recipient of 2 of Dr. Stirrup's setups... I am curious what this entire kit would cost....does anyone have an idea!

Anthony :)
good question, that's why I went to the sight but could not find that info
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

Be patient, sure hunting season is around the corner but they just launched the product, it takes time.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
Trigger1212

Post by Trigger1212 »

I also hang my x-bow from the stirrup while in the tree, don't see any hanging holes! Are you just drilling a hole in it near the center? Without handling one my initial impression is that it is BIG and would hang up and catch on things in the woods. But that is just by looking at it and not using it. That would be my main concern, went from my equinox to a matrix 355 primarily due to size, seems counter productive to put something like this on it.

That cocking string, now that's different kettle of fish altogether. I like the looks of it and sounds like it's a real peach. Would be willing to try it.

Got danny's string bumpers. With out the new limb silencers do you all really feel that these new string bumpers are that much better?
Matrix 355 - "Spike"
20 " BE Executioners, 110 gr brass inserts, 2" blazers
NAP 100 gr Spitfires
Wyvern Flemish String
DM Bumpers
Semper Fi!
Trigger1212

Post by Trigger1212 »

Outback, I would be interested in hearing how you plan to hang your bow in your stand with this rig as that is probably my biggest concern. I'm sure it can be overcome but it is something I think about. When I'm setting in the tree the only thing I like in my hands when not shooting is a good book! Allows me to set still and last longer.

Also, anyone else that has installed this kit, if I get the Ti64 kit will all the screws work for this installation or will a couple of them need to be longer? Thanks!

Wade
Matrix 355 - "Spike"
20 " BE Executioners, 110 gr brass inserts, 2" blazers
NAP 100 gr Spitfires
Wyvern Flemish String
DM Bumpers
Semper Fi!